Change Of Plan - SCOMS...Nah...Dumbledore's Army

HI :D

CHAPTER WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO NIINNNNEEE 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 

ENJOY!! :D

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

__________________________________________________________

Previously:

Our plan is actually pretty simple. Basically what happens is that we gather round people that are willing to fight for magic and also people that hate Umbridge. The whole idea is based on the fact that we need a teacher that will actually teach us something. Something else that we're fighting for is Professor Dumbledore.

That teacher is Harry Potter.

After Harry gives his little speech about why everyone should go to the club, people that want to be a part of it will write their names in a list on parchment and then we'll get back to them once we've found a room to practise in.

That is, if anyone actually wants to join.

I've thought about some names for our club and I have a few:

1) The Secret Club Of Magical Situations - SCOMS (Sc-Om-S)

2) The Rebellion

3) Magical Group Of Magical People - MGOMP (Muh-Gomp)

That was it, I know they're not good but at least I've thought of a few.

I should probably get down to that meeting now, but first we need to get Ray.

_____________________________________________________________

Ray POV

Madame Pomfrey just told me I could leave and I'm meant to be waiting for Gerard, Mikey and Frank to come so I'll just  stay here until they do. Fire Crabs were nasty but I've learnt my lesson, don't go near Fire Crabs. End of.

"RAY! RAY! RAYMONDOOOOO!!!!!!!" A voice was screaming, oh Frank. I know it's Frank but really Raymondo?!?!! Frank has done Gerard's which is Germondo and Mikey's one is Mikondo. We all have nicknames.

Gerard is Gee,he gets called that by all of us, Geezy is Frank's and then Germondo is still Frank's one. We all stick to Gee or Gerard.

I have Torosaurus, Fro Master and Raymondo. They are all names of that Frankie gave me. Mikey and Gerard just call me Ray because It's short and simple, just the way I like it.