Chapter 4/He hurts me

(: Alexis POV :)

I drove to the park in my new black Honda Accord. My father and rich stepmother, gave it to me for my birthday last year. They give me things to make up for my dad's bad parenting skills. Not that I am complaining about the car. I like it.

I pulled up to the parking lot. Wesley was sitting on a green bench beside the woods. I hesitantly walked over.
"Hello," I said quietly. I might as well get this over with.

"Hello yourself, why didn't you talk to me at school?" He yelled.

"I didn't know where you were. I looked all over school."I lied.

"Whatever." He grunted.

"Why did I see you slutting around with Smith in the hall?" He asked.

"I wasn't slutting around. He was walking with me to chemistry because I forgot where it was." I lied again.

"Don't lie to me!" He yelled.

"I'm not. We are friends nothing more."

He looked mad. I could see him slowly turning into a monster.

"I said don't lie to me! I saw how you looked at him seductively! You are not getting away with this!" He screamed grabbing me and throwing me down.

"Now is your punishment." He smiled evilly. He pulled me into the woods where no one could hear my screams.

Warning ⚠️ Sexual Content/Abuse. Skip if you are sensitive.

He yanked my pants and shirt off and his. Then forced himself on me, kissing me forcefully. Tears ran down my face. He used to not be like this.

Why is it so hard to leave him.

He will find and hurt you more.

You have to love him. He's perfect for you and in order to be happy you need to stay with him.

He pushed himself inside me. I screamed. Oh how I wish this would stop. I felt so filthy. I never wanted this.

My plan was to stay a virgin until marriage. But no, I had to be raped.

I cried for help but no one came.

I then pushed him off me hard. He fell. He then jumped up and slapped me across the cheek.

"Don't you ever even think of hurting me." He stated coldly. Then turned out on his clothes and walked away.

I pulled my clothes on, hopped in my car and drove home.
***

I looked in the mirror. I have makeup free face right now. I have scars on my face. My cheek is red from where he slapped me. My leg is injured badly from being pushed down.

Tears run down my face. Why does it have to be like this? Why can't I have a normal boyfriend. Normal parents. Normal friends.

No one knows about Wesley. It's nothing I want to share. He would hurt me more if I told anyone. I had tried breaking up with him. He shoved me up against a wall and said never to say those words again or he will find me.
Creepy I know.

--------------------------------------------
/: Austin POV :/

I walk into my house. Layla is in her room playing video games. She's not a typical teen girl. Most spend their time at the mall and buy clothes. She's more of a tomboy. She dislikes makeup and jewelry. Honestly she's very pretty without any of that stuff. When she grows up boys will crowd her.

I walk into her room. "Where's mom?"I ask. She takes off her headphones. "What?" She asks. "Where's mom?" I reply.

"Oh, she's outside on the porch. Said she needed to have some fresh air. I nodded and walk out on the back porch.

"Hey mom, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Hmm okay." She answers.

"Did you take your medications?"

"Yes Austin, calm down."

"Okay." I sit beside her and look at the sunset. I check my phone. It says 7:00. I need to go to work. "I gotta go mom. Don't stay out too long." I kiss her cheek and hurry to work. I street fight. She doesn't know it. I need money to support this family.
I walk to a nearby park and see a familiar figure getting into a car. It's Alexis. I wonder why she was here. I don't see anyone. She drives off. I don't think she saw me.