"Who Are You?"

Percy Weasley

"Please don't expel us." Professor Dumbledore shook his head.

"I am not going to. I believe you completely." Caitlin shook her head.

"Professor, they wanted to bully me, but Percy stepped in and stopped them. The girl insulted his family and of course I saw the need to punish her myself." Dumbledore began to laugh and I frowned.

"I must ask that you not punch anyone again. Although I must say, good punch." Caitlin begins to laugh and shakes her head.

"No. I won't do it again." She sighs and looks up at the professor.

"You are dismissed. Have a nice day." Caitlin ran out of the office without another word.

I quietly grab the lunch I planned to and head off to my dormitory. Before I can even get to the stairs, people surround me saying many words.

"Did she really do it?!"

"What was it like?!"

"Did the metamorphmagus really punch the Slytherin?!" I push the people out of my way and begin to continue up the stairs.

"Her name is not 'the metamorphmagus' her name is Caitlin. Now please don't bother me!" I run up the stairs to find Oliver sitting on the bed.

"Can I ask something?" I sigh.

"Does it have anything to do with Caitlin Prickott?" He nods and flashes me an innocent smile.

"Fine." He perks up and sits straight.

"So what exactly happened?" I smile and shake my head.

"I saw two Slytherin thickheads making fun of her, so I stepped in front of her and the girl called me a weasel. Next thing I knew, Caitlin punched her and was chewing her out in front of the great hall." Oliver began laughing.

"Was it a good punch?" I nod with an enthusiastic smile.

"It really was. I didn't know she could punch like that." Oliver shrugs.

"Even sweet girls can have an aggressive side. I should know. I've got three of them on my quidditch team." I shake my head.

"You must be joking. Angelina is not sweet." He gasps.

"I didn't know that you were a gossip queen." I glare at him.

"I am not a gossip queen." He nods.

"Oh yes you are. PERCY WEASLEY IS A GOSSIP QUEEN!" I throw his quaffle that was on the floor at him, but unfortunately he catches it.

"Are you kidding me, Perce? You dare try the Gryffindor keeper?" I laugh and throw a book at him, which hits him square in the face.

"Percy!" He throws his quaffle, but I quickly kick it away. I gather my book and things before sticking my tongue out at him.

"Jokes on you, Oliver!" I leave without another word and avoid all the glares that shoot at me.

I sit down with my back facing Caitlin. She scoffs and continues to draw in her notebook.

"Are you still mad at me?" She shrugs.

"A little, but you standing up for me cleared it a bit." I sigh before opening my Spanish book.

"I'm sorry." She shakes her head.

"I already accepted your apology. Please don't apologize again." I nod and begin to study.

After making it through the book for the second time, I notice a figure stand in front of Caitlin. He places his hands in his pocket and smirks.

"Hey there, Sunflower." I glance behind me and see a sixth year talking to Caitlin. She looks up at him and scowls.

"Please leave me alone." He crosses his arms.

"I don't want to."

"I said, leave me alone." He smirks again.

"Or else what?" Her hair turns an aggressive shade of red and she stands up. Before I can register it in my brain, she hooks him across the face and the noise of her fist hitting his jaw is deafening. His head hits the table and he runs away frantically. I act like I didn't notice anything and continue to read my book.

"You could've hexed him instead." She looks at me as I notice her hair still red.

"Why hex him when I got a much better reaction after clocking him?"

"Well maybe it would've caused him less pain and more regret." She turns and faces me again, but this time with a deadly glare.

"If I were you I would shut up before you face the fate he got." By now, she's turned around and working on whatever she was before. I push my chair back to where I sit next to her, but in the opposite direction.

"Who are you?" She organizes her things on the desk and stands up.

"Caitlin Prickott. Hufflepuff, third year, metamorphmagus..." She rips out a page from her sketch book. I stand up prepared to follow her as she gets ready to leave.

"and sketch artist." As she says this she hands me a sketch and walks away. Before I can follow her, I look at the parchment and go into complete shock. The detail and colors in it are so perfected as if it were real and every aspect was given full attention. I have a double take on the parchment and my mouth remains open from when it dropped.

It's me drawn out on the parchment.