Authors Note {IMPORTANT}

To all of my fabulous readers, I just wanted to inform you that when this book ends, there will be a sequel. It'll be about Caitlin and Percy's life after they both graduate and work at the ministry. While you're awaiting chapters, please take a look at some of my other books such as-

Curse Maker {Bill Weasley}
Unstoppable {Fred Weasley}
The Quaffle {Oliver Wood}
Disgrace From Italy {Ernie Macmillan}
Loving Scars {Cedric Diggory}

Follow me and keep an eye on my conversations for when I announce new books and others. Also within this chapter I will be adding a sneak peak into my newest book titled S.T.O.P. {George Weasley}. It hasn't been published yet, but will be before Christmas.

Nicola Santiagos and George Weasley are very alike. Both have someone identical to themselves, both have rather large families, but more strangely, both are missing an ear.

Nicola works for the company that imports Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. Whenever she travels off with shipments, she keeps a shrunken record player that connects to her self made earbud inside her ear to make sure that she doesn't talk to many people.

George finds her mysterious and whenever she ignored him, he can't help but want to talk to her even more. George tries to figure out her ways, but she usually keeps a fedora tilted to the right and low on her head.

George needs to Stop, Think, Observe, and Plan.

And he thinks he can do it well enough to get to know the mysterious woman.

That was only the description, but I'm also considering writing a Perciver story, but I think that I love Caitlin and Percy as well as Charlie and Oliver too much. In fact, please make ship names for Caitlin and Percy in the comments! Update for this book on its way!
-Izzy