Chapter 2

So after studying, Kathleen and Anthony talked about anything and everything. "You know I could listen to you talk all day." He said smiling at her. She let out a big laugh as she threw her head back.

"You're full of shit Tony. My voice is like the most annoying thing ever." She said looking at him as he shook his head.

"No, it's not annoying at all. It's beautiful. I bet you sing just as well." He said looking at her as if she was the best thing to ever happen to him.

"Well people do tell me that I have a nice singing voice but I don't know. I don't think I do." She said as she nodded her head to his last comment.

"Well let's hear it then." Tony said hoping she would serenade him with her beautiful voice.

"No way Tony. Not gonna happen." She said strongly as he started to pout.

"P-p-pwease?" He begged like a child. Though she knew he wasn't really begging and just messing around to get her to sing, there was something about him that she couldn't say no to again.

"Fine. What song?" She said as she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

He sat there and thought for a couple minutes. He then got a big grin on his face. "I want you to sing Can't Help Falling In Love." He said as she smiled.

"Like the one that Haley Reinhart sings?" She said as he nodded. "Okay do I get music or am I doing this with out music?" She asked.

"With out music." He said with a smile. And with that she began to sing.

Wise men say, only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you.
Oh shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
Oh if I can't help falling in love with you.
Woah like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darlin' so it goes, some things are meant to be.
Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh for I can't help falling in love with you.
Woah like a river follows, surely to the sea.
Darlin' so it goes, some things are meant to be.
Woah take my hand, take my whole life too.
For I can't help falling in love with you.
Ohh woah for I can't help falling in love with you.

She looked at Tony the whole time. And wondered what he was thinking. He just sat there and stared at her with him mouth hanging open. She was beginning to think it was a bad sign. But she didn't want him to know that so she spoke softly to him, "A penny for your thoughts Tony."

"Huh? Sorry what?" He said struggling to find words. She was growing more and more self conscious that it was that bad.

"Was it that bad?" She asked as she had noticed he hadn't said anything since. At that moment he decided that there was nothing to say. So he reached for her face and pulled her in for a kiss. As soon as she responded to the kiss, his tongue asked for entry and they engaged in a tongue tangling kiss for a couple minutes. But when they both needed air, they broke apart.

"Did that seem like it was bad at all?" He asked as she shook her head. "It was amazing! It was beyond amazing. And so was our first kiss." He said with a wink. Then, they started to cuddle and continued to talk. Later on they decided that Kathleen should go to Megan's to get her car then go home. While the were in Tony's car they laughed and told stories. Then they got to Megan's house. Tony got out before she could open her door and opened it for her to help her out.

"Thank you Tony." She said with a sweet smile. He then kissed her.

"Anything for you." He said with another kiss yet this time it was a tongue tangler. Just then Megan ran outside.

"That doesn't look like studying" she said with her arms crossed. Tony pulled away from Kat and she sheepishly smiled while Tony winked at her. "You said studying mister!" She said pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah Tony what the heck. I don't know what you're trying to-" Kathleen was cut off by her best friend.

"BULLSHIT!" She said. "You were into it just as much as he was. Inside missy!" She ordered like she was Kathleen's mother.

"I will call you later?" She asked as Tony nodded and kissed her softly as they said their goodbyes. Tony watched her walk into the house then drove home.

"What is going on? Tell me everything." Megan said as they got to Megans room.

Kathleen took a deep breath. "Okay."

A/N: sorry it took me a while to update. I want to try to update pretty regularly but the first chapter is much longer than this one. So I think to update faster I will just make the chapters shorter. Please let me know what you think, give me feedback and ideas that you may have! And also let me know if there are any mistakes. I like to type fast and might not catch that I made a mistake. Thanks for reading.