Chapter 3

Kathleen took a deep breath sitting there with her best friend. "We walked into his house and his parents were in the living room. I met them and we went to his room to study." She said as Megan gave her a warning look. "TO STUDY." Kathleen said very strongly. "Anyway, we studied then started talking. I told him how I have felt for him since 5th grade and he has pretty much felt the same. Anyway we talked more and he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I said yes. And he kissed me." Kathleen said. "What?" She noticed her best friend was on the verge of exploding with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you." Megan said as she pulled Kathleen in for a hug. As she pulled away, she handed her friend her car keys. "You'd better get home."

"Okay. You wanna stay at my house?" Kathleen asked. Her parents always loved having her over.

"Yeah sure let me just tell my parents I'm leaving." Megan said as she walked out of the room to tell her parents. Right after she did they said their goodbyes. Then Megan and Kathleen made their way to Kathleen's house. As they drove on, Kathleen and Megan talked about everything that happened after school. Though, they were both still wondering how Tony could have fallen for Kathleen. Seeing as though they never really had talked in the previous years.

"Okay so what do you think I should wear tomorrow?" Kathleen asked as they walked around her closet. They searched through her entire closet for 10 minutes before they settled on one outfit. They then talked for a while and decided to sleep. The shrilling sound of Megan's alarm clock woke the two out of their deep sleep. "I swear to Christ, if you don't shut that damn thing off, I will throw it." Kathleen mumbled.

"Fine." Megan said groaning. "I'm tired. Do we have to get up?" She questioned as they both sat up.

"I'm afraid so. Let's just get this day started already." Kathleen said jumping out of bed. Kathleen got her clothes that she had laid out and went into the bathroom. After she got showered and ready, Megan went in and did the same. Then a while later they were out the door to school.
———
A few months later, Kat was getting ready for her date with Tony. She had just got out of the shower and walked into her room when Megan came in with a bag of chips.

"You seriously need that bag of chips M?" Kat questioned her while laughing.

"I'm not the one going on a date." She held up her hands in defense. "Now, what are you wearing?"

"I was thinking this." She said as she held up a skin tight dress. It was a dark blue with a deep v-neck.

"Put it on first. And if not that one we'll look for something else. But so far, I'm sold." She said. Kathleen put on the dress and looked in her mirror.

"I like it. What do you think?" She asked.

"You look amazing. He better know how lucky he is." She replied. "Is he coming to get you or are you going there?"

"He's going to come get me." Kathleen said. She went into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. The last thing she had to do was put on her heels that looked great this the dress. Not long after she finished and Megan left, Tony was at her house. She went down stairs to open the door. "Hey babe." She greeted him with a kiss.

"Hey there beautiful." He replied back looking her up and down. He didn't know how she did it. But it always amazed him. Yeah, she was all dressed up tonight but even on the days she wasn't she still looked incredible to him. "Ready to get going?"

"Let's go." She said taking his hand in hers and walking to the car. The whole way to the restaurant, Tony has one hand on the wheel and the other holding Kat's.

"So this place we're going to. Where'd you say it was again?" Kathleen asked trying to figure out where they were going. Tony just laughed.

"Uh, I didn't. And I won't." He winked. " You'll just have to be surprised." He said with a kiss to her hand.

Kat then looked at him with a smile. "Whatever you say."

A/N okay sorry it's taken me so long to publish this. I have so much going on right now and I keep forgetting I have it lol. Only a couple people read this right now but if you like it, please vote and share. You can comment too if I've made a mistake or you can message me for ideas you may have. Sorry the chapters are short but that's how it will be so I can get more chapters in. Thanks for understanding ❤️