Welcome To The Neighborhood

Dylan's P.O.V~

"Dylan! Come down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I ignored her and continued playing on my Play Station. Which was a bad idea because she noticed I wasn't responding and she made her way upstairs.

"Dylan!" She yelled and placed her hands on her hips.

"What?" I responded but didn't take my eyes off the screen. She now crossed her arms and stood infront of the TV.

"Mom! Move I'm gonna get killed!" I moved my head to the other angle of the TV.

"Yeah? Well you'll get killed by me if you don't go and say hi to our new neighbors" she huffed.

I groaned, "But moooom!"

She warned me one more time. "Go say hi to our new neighbors"

This time I sighed and put pause on the game while I got my shoes. "Yay! I promise you they are really sweet and be on your best behavior too!" She said before she left my room.

I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs.

"After that could you leave me alone?" I yelled once I got to the door.

"Yes, I promise" She yelled from the kitchen. "Sure whatever" I mumbled and went outside.

I slowly made my way next door to the house that had the sign 'Open House' but not anymore.

I moved closer to the moving truck and saw someone struggling to carry boxes. She tilted to one side and then to the other, I quickly rushed towards her when she was about to fall.

"Need help?" I caught one of the boxes and carried it. When I looked up from the box my eyes met her.

She had beautiful (Color of eyes) and (Hair length) (Color of hair) hair. She was probably my age too.

"Ah thank you" she happily said. She looked at me and smiled.

I stared at her, "No problem! Um, I'm Dylan"

"I'm (Y/n) nice to meet you" she tried to reach out her hand to shake mine but she couldn't due to the heavy box on her hands. She struggled a bit and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"How about I'll help you with the boxes?" I offered. She smiled once again. "That would be great" she went inside and I followed.

I saw her mom unpacking the kitchen and her dad was unpacking the living room. They noticed me, "Hi we're (Y/n)'s parents, I'm (Moms name) and over there is my husband, (Dads name)" she gestured to her husband.

"I'm Dylan nice to meet you both" I greeted as nice as possible.

"Mom, he's helping me unpack" (Y/n) called out. She nodded and went back unpacking.

We made our way to her room that was covered with a lot of boxes. "So where did you came from?" I asked starting a conversation.

"I'm from (Where you live) and we moved go LA since my dad got promoted from work" she responded.

"Oh that's pretty cool, LA is not a bad place" I placed the box on her bed. She smiled again.

I swear her smile is beautiful.

"Your smile is pretty" I blurted out. She blushed, "Thanks!" She giggled.

Did I just say that? Damnit! But it's true though, I regret nothing.

I surprisingly stayed there the whole day helping (Y/n) unpack. It was actually fun and I felt like I did a good first impression.

Once we finished we finally relaxed.

"Thanks for helping me out" she said.

"No problem, if you ever need anything you can just tell me" I smiled.

"In that case then, would you mind showing me around?"

"Yeah, i'll give you a tour around LA"

"How about tomorrow?" She got up from her bed.

"Sounds good" I got up as well.

I got out my phone, "What's your number?" She happily told me her number and we both made our way downstairs.

"Dylan, thank you so much for helping my daughter out. The least we can do is invite you and your family over for dinner, how does that sound?" Her mother told me.

"It was no problem! And me and my family would be honored to have dinner with you"

I stayed there to talk with her parents for a while and then I made my way back home. It wasn't so bad.

I must tell my mom that (Y/n)'s parents invited us over for dinner.

Who knows ... Maybe I can become more than friends with (Y/n).