Part 4

Your P.O.V~
(Spanish)~

As you both walked to your 5th period which was Spanish with Mr. Cathone, you decided to ask Dylan what was wrong with Jorel and George.

"Hey Dylan?" You asked. He turned to make eye contact with you, "Yeah?"

You whimpered, "Is it me or is Jorel and George.. You know" You awkwardly laughed. He knew what you trying to say, "Ah yeah, they don't like each other that much. I don't know why though since Jorel says one part of the story while George tells another.. We don't know who is telling the truth so.."

You nodded your head, "Oh I thought so, they were glaring at each other during lunch, why haven't you guys done anything about it?"

He took a deep breath, "They're old enough to fix it themselves. Plus, it's between them and we don't know the real story.. You should talk to them if you're really concerned" And with that you two entered the class.

You sat next to Dylan.

"Good afternoon class, I can see we have a new estudiante, what's your name miss?" The teacher asked looking at your direction.

The whole class turned their heads to you, "Oh, I'm (Y/n)." You shyly said.

He nodded, "Lovely name, I'm Mr. Cathone, do you know any Spanish?"

"Mmm, kinda"

He nodded again, "That's perfecto, Dylan if you could please show miss (Y/n) everything we've covered so far, that'd be great. Okay class!" He began his lecture.

Spanish was pretty easy you knew (Not so much/a lot) but you need a Spanish credit in order to graduate, so that's why you're here.

This class period was 5th, so this was the longest class.

Algún tiempo despues ~

The class finally ended, which, thank God.

Jordon and Aron were already waiting outside your 5th period.

Dylan let go of you and he walked away to his next class.

Now you were left with these two boys, "Okay (Y/n) follow us." Jordan kept fooling around with Aron causing you to laugh.

These kids are a riot, you actually really liked them. You all began to walk upstairs to 6th period which was video editing.

That class was basically recording and editing videos, which wasn't that bad.

"Here we are, this is Mrs. Puff's class!" Aron announced. The teacher came out the classroom and cleared her throat, "It's Mrs. Koose, if I hear you call me that again I will send you to the office."

Aron waved her off, "This is (Y/n), she's new to this class."

Mrs. Koose looked at you from head to toe, "Hello (Y/n), I'm Mrs. Koose. I see you know Aron and Jordon, I suppose they can help you catch up with what we are doing at the moment." She turned to the boys, "I can trust you with that correct?" She said in a stern voice.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry." Jordon shoved his hands into his pockets. The bell rang and you sat in the middle between them, you three shared a computer where all the projects were at.

"Okay so right now we're doing a project about lip syncing." Jordon explained, he pulled out a camera, "We record here-"

"No shit dumbass, where else are we finna record?" Aron spat.

Jordon glared at him, "I know smartass, I was explaining it to (Y/n)." Aron rolled his eyes which triggered Jordon to flip him off, "Okay okay, what else?" You interrupted their argument.