Part 3

Yay.
~~~~

Biology was an easy subject for you.

It was easy all you literally had to do was just memorize shit and you basically passed the class.

You entered the classroom and followed Jorel to his lab table. It seemed he sat alone at the back of the room, he motioned you to sit next to him. You did as he told you so, "Are you going to George's?" He asked as he threw his bag next to his chair.

You felt unsteady around him so it took you a while to answer, "Yeah! Are you?" You responded loudly everyone turned around to look at you. He chuckled and took out his pencil.

You were so embarrassed you quickly covered your face, "I'm sorry if I'm so awkward I'm not like this I swear it's just I have to get comfortable with y'all!" Between the both of you two it got quiet until he finally spoke up, "It's okay take your time"

You peeked out of your hands slowly and laughed, "Alright"

3rd period was over~~

Jorel guided you through the crowded halls to your 4th period which was English with the teacher Mrs. Baird.

When he took you there he took a quick look at your schedule and the room number, when he made sure this was your class he handed you the paper, smiled at you and took off.

You waved goodbye and entered the classroom, "Who did I have this class with?"

"Hello~ Are you new? I'm Mrs. Baird" The teacher greeted you, "Hi I'm (Y/n)" You smiled at her. She took your schedule and looked at it to make sure you were in the right class, "Alright there's an empty seat in front of Dylan.. But I don't want to put you there" She began to think.

"It's fine I can sit in front of Dylan, I know him anyways" You interrupted her.

She gave you an 'Are you serious?' face.

You nodded.

"Okay kiddo you can sit there"

You made your way to the desk that was located right in front of Dylan's but he wasn't in the class and you didn't see him in the hallways either.

The bell rang and as soon as that bell rang the teacher closed the door.

"Good morning class! Let's see.. Oh is Dylan here-"

A thud was heard against the door causing the teacher to jump a little.

"Mrs I'm here! Open the door!" Dylan's voice was heard from behind the door. "No! I told you that if you were late again I'd count you late" She placed her hands on her hips.

"THAT'S WHY I FUCKING RAN HERE AS FAST AS I COULD BUT NOO YOU JUST SHUT THE DOOR RIGHT IN MY FACE!" He kept knocking on the door violently. You looked around the class, they were all laughing.

The teacher gave in and opened the door, "Dylan I'm still counting you absent since you weren't in class in time"

"Yeah yeah whatever, ah (Y/n)! I forgot I had you in this class!" He rushed behind to sit in his desk.

"Hey" You shyly said.

"This class is so boring but thank god you're here. The boys aren't in this class with me and I swear I was going to change my schedule to be with Jordon but having you here is better anyways-"

"Dylan, please stop talking I'm about to start the lesson" Mrs. Baird cut him off.

You turned around to face the front of the class.

"Uh, can you stop teaching? I was about to tell (Y/n) something too" He crossed his arms.

"Dylan for the love of God can you wait until lunch starts?" She mumbled. Dylan gave up and finally got quiet.