INTRO < Need To Know and Other Facts

WARNINGS

i. the drarry in this will take a while to arrive, so just bear with me till the end. it'll (hopefully) be worth it.

ii. this is so gay, so sorry if you can't handle that, but you better leave if that's that x)

iii. not epilogue or tcc compliant. sorry folks. (but i do ship scorbus)

iv. explicit language. the blaise zabini does not take speech limits.

v. harry is gay, ron is gay, hermione is gay, and... yeah. ( drarry, possible!ron/blaise and pansmione )

vi. some heated thoughts, and kisses, but no smut. sorry, but this is more fluff than anything

THOUGHTS

so, this story is written in theodore nott's point of view, as well as a couple chapters from different characters.

in here, i wrote theo as i thought him to be: quiet, intelligent, and shy. i love the platinum trio and all, but i thought it'd be nice to see a different slytherin face ( pansy and blaise will be included, but draco and blaise will not be besties x) )

release: 8/23/17
started: 7/21/17
completed: 8/20/17

COPYRIGHTSHIT

All recognizable characters, settings, etc. belong to J.K. Rowling and her publishers. All rights.

Any unfamiliar texts belong to me, along with characters, settings, etc. All rights copyrighted for aforementioned parts to soetrys.

© 2017 to soetrys on Wattpad