𝟏𝟐 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry these updates are taking so long when I promised to finish them so much sooner! Re-writing this part of the book just reminds me of the hell I went through watching the episodes to get them done – I'd dreading writing the...

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry these updates are taking so long when I promised to finish them so much sooner! Re-writing this part of the book just reminds me of the hell I went through watching the episodes to get them done – I'd dreading writing them seven years ago then, too. At least all I have to do is fix things and not create chapters for them, thank GOD. I think I'd die.

I'm doing my best for this and the next seven chapters!! Definitely my least favourite from all of the 70 I have, but I'm glad I'm able to edit them, and hopefully add some extra scenes I hadn't thought about back then since everything was so rushed.

I'll be posting a character art gallery soon! So stay tuned for that update! 

In the meantime!! Some shameless advertising – I have a My Hero Academia fic, a Black Clover fic, and a Jujutsu Kaisen fic that need some lovin'!

ALSO!!! If you can avoid it, please don't read the sequel, BONDS OF FATE, until this book is finished being edited. You're going to miss out on so much lore and information and you're gonna be hella confused. Some people in BOF haven't even been introduced at this point in the story, so just chill!

Love y'all, and thank you!

"You're finished."

At first, I wonder if it's because of the mist. We're so close to the ocean that it's absorbing its chill. But no. I wish that's how I could explain why I'm so cold right now. I'm just frozen, with fear.

"Finished..." Kakashi-sensei narrows his eyes at the back of Zabuza's head, where he stands tall with a kunai lying flat against his neck. "You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere Copycat Ninja like you.

"You are full surprises, though," he adds, glancing at him from over his shoulder. "You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu while you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed; you made your Clone say those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for my next move. Nice try."

Until another Zabuza appears behind Kakashi-sensei, I don't think any of us had the inkling to move a single inch. "But I'm not that easy to fool." The one in front of him explodes, soaking him.