"Hey, Jackson." Benny said, approaching Percy Jackson. "There's a guy over there requesting for you to be his waitress. Is he family or something?"

Percy glanced over to the table Benny motioned to. She could feel the color draining from her face. "Old friend." She told Benny before walking toward the blond man. He gave her a soft smile and slight wave.

"What are you doing here?" Percy asked a man as an approached a table

"I'm here to order some..." He glanced at the menu. "Pancakes."

"Ha ha." Percy gave him an angry look. "I told you to stop contacting me, Flash."

Yes, Flash Thompson had shown up at Percy Jackson's place of work. He knew she was alive too and had for all three years she was back in the states.

"I had to see you again. It's important." He said seriously. "Can you sit and talk."

"I'm in the middle of my shift, but I'll see when my break is and if it's soon, I can talk." She looked away for a moment before plastering on a smile and saying. "Can I start you off with a drink?"

"Water please." He chuckled.

"Coming right up. I'll be back to take your food order." She walked to the back and grabbed a clean glass, before filling it with ice and water. She checked the time and realized her break was in an hour or so, so she asked Benny to cover her tables for a few minutes.

She brought it back to Flash and slid into the booth seat across from him. "What's so important that you came to find me?"

"It wasn't that hard to find you. Anyone can do it, if they know who to ask." He told her. "You need to come home."

"I'm just-"

"'Not ready'. Yes, I know. Things are just getting bad between the Avengers. If you haven't seen from the news, they are in some deep shit because they've damaged foreign cities." He explained. "That's only the information released to the public. I've talked to Parker, even though I hate him, and I asked what was going on since he used to work for Stark-"

"Used to?" Percy cut in.

"Yeah he quit or something to go to college." Flash told her. "Sometimes I forget that you don't know some of the stuff that happened." He paused. "Anyways, I asked him and he said that the Avengers team was having trouble. I mean, it's no surprise because you were close with them and 'died', but still. So, he said that the team is divided because someone that Captain America knows is back from the grave and a villain, but the Captain is protecting him even though Iron Man is against him. The whole team is choosing sides and it's not good."

"Okay back up." Percy requested. "Who is 'back from the grave'?"

"This James Barnes guy who was like a World War II hero. He's a terrorist assassin who works with terrorist organizations." Flash told her

"He's not a terrorist." Percy rolled her eyes. "His memories were wiped and he was brainwashed by the organization that held me and Tommy captive for two years. He was the one that freed us and brought us to your base."

"You never told me that." He said. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I didn't know who he was until after we were released back into society by the United States government." Percy explained. "And, I haven't seen you in person since before that."

"Oh."

Percy but her lip and checked the time. "I have a lot more questions. I have to make a call first, though. So, give me a minute."