1:. fantasy

Walking through the corridor of building the girl entered a cabin. "Hello ma'am." She takes her usual head seat with a curt nod towards her employe "Hello first give me those papers which you want to get signed?" She asked "yes ma'am this file." Employee state giving her file. "Is abhimayu have checked them?" Asked him signing papers where he points his pointer finger time to time changing page. "Yes. It's a great deal the idea of collaboration between famous band and you, Abhimayu Sir told me you will do it incredibly as always. Thank you ma'am that's it it's done." He said. "You may leave for the meeting with them than is abhimayu is joining?" She asked him while she open up her PC. "Yes ma'am. I should be leaving now. Goodbye." Employee left after that leaving me with doing my work.

Coming home to an empty apartment always gives hollow feeling that drench heart with gloominess. Putting bag on bed girl went to get changed not in the mood for appetit she went to bed to lay down. New deal new record not a single thing is appealing to her, life is going through a lot lately from three years back till now, not everything is bad but not everything is good in particular. Her cellphone rings twice to break her thoughts, turning on her stomach she picked up the call, it was non other then her family, "hello." "Hello chachu" the girl asked "how are you Nandu beta?" Her Uncle asked her the question which she doesn't have answer of but well why should suffer her misery. "Fine chachua how are you and chachi?" She asked "we are fine Nandini. Rishab too is fine just studying for his semesters exams." Her family have shifted to U.S from past years now, rishab was not on talking terms with her this hurts her but knowing that she was the one who was to be blamed for whatever have happened she never force you to talk to him either the guilt was enough for her to face him. She and chacha talk for few minutes then they hang-up bitting good bye to each other.

"The damn morning. I just hate to wake up and face hash reality of life. I just love being here in my heaven with hands around you and madam you cuddling here with me." Boy told her. "Shut it Manik don't act cute phir tumhe cute se allergy start ho jati hai." Shs said playfully kissing his cheek. As Nandini turn herself to move reality really gives her check that she was there alone. She sits and yawns ruffling her hairs she puts her head on bed rest closing her eyes. "Get up baby still dreaming about me are you." Manik said rising his eyebrow coming out of bathroom still wet hairs towel around his neck. She rubs her eyes and he was vanished from the view. "Oh God what is this so much imagination in one day maybe I'm becoming mad day by day. Brace yourself up nandu you have meeting to attend." She growled on herself.

The meeting is from "Nk record label" one week back she signed the deal with company. Today's meeting was with the band with which she have to collaborate with and press. The surprise factor in whole story was killing her because of strange feeling she was getting from the day she have signed this deal up. Getting ready she went to get her self a glass of fresh juice which her chef have already have made for her, drinking it in one go she wents to her car telling driver address she started to read book by past years books have become her best friends, she spends her all free time while reading. As they reached to the place Nandini walk to the building asking reception Where to go she moves ahead toward conference room.

The strange feeling she was getting as if he was there somewhere was given her unique type of jittery feeling as she want to see him or may she don't. Maybe the frasco of the morning is stuck to her head. She was the first one to be in conference room of the building. She waiting for all again​n started reading the book she was reading earlier. Why do she have to be like this as if reading Twilight series will do any favour on her, but now a days she was feeling like reading it maybe thousand times she have read it before was not enough. She in grouse herself in reading it was intense scene and the crappy one in it self to when bell was alone on ally to disturb her someone cleared his throat. She snapped her eyes towards the person who disturbed her. "Hello Nandini I'm owner of Nk records" the person said taking out his hand for her to she her "hello mister Nk" she shakes his hand "the band will be joining in few minutes. Do you want anything?" He said gesturing her to take seat. "A glass of slightly chill water, please" nandini sits and he went outside after few minutes an employee brought water for her. Sipping on it she was enjoying drinking water when the door opened. The water she was drinking made her choke by only seeing the glimpse of him. But maybe it is again her imagination right she said gathering her self together.

She stared at him and he did the same but as he recovered from the little shock he enters conference room full leave the door to be closed behind him. "Oh no not again" Nandini said inwardly face palmed herself, her fascination is getting more and more wild. He came in front of her, "feeling mutual." He said. She pointed her pointer finger to check out him if he was for real. "What are you doing?" He asked and she poked him, her finger touched his hard body "shit" she puts hands on her mouth and stepped way from him she knew now she is bursted. "What" Manik asked as he was confused as hell. With in seconds Nandini was laying on floor totally black out...