2:. Get Nandu Back plan. (GNB)

"Well this is amazing" nandini spoke to her own self after waking up by her dramatic fainting. All Fab5 were gawking at her like they are hawk and she is a piece of meet. Dramatic much Nandini she scold herself inwardly. "Are you feeling well now Miss Nandini? Shall we start with meeting." Nk asked. Abhimanyu have urgently arrived listening Nandini get faint and was now sitting beside her silently watching live entertainment. "I'm really sorry for that all of you I'm fine please do continue." She said little to quickly that Abhimanyu have to spares his laugh, for which he get glare from Nandini to which he just kept his finger on his lips. All Fab5 members were to there enjoying only seeing nandini behaving her klutz self. When Nk discussed about album with which tour was included Nandini eyes were nearly out because of shock. After meeting they all bit bye to Nk who again went leaving them. "You cheat." Was the words left from Nandini's mouth turning towards Abhimanyu, she picked up the glass of water which was kept for her to drink and throw all contain on Abhimanyu. "Buzz off I'll kill." She made her way out dramatically banging door on her way. "Well that went well q Cabir." Said Abhimanyu "totally." They both high five eachother. "At least she didn't kill you" mukti spoke getting to Abhimanyu side. "How can she I'm her only cousin baby." Abhi said winking. "I will get my friend back GNB is going smoothly as per planned." Alya excitedly squealed "what is GNB shit alya?"  Dhruve asked "arey get Nandu back means GNB" cabir said "Manik tou q chup hai?" Mukti asked "just like this, chalo lets get going" manik said. All left to whatever they have to do.

Manik came to penthouse which was situated out of populated area of town. Getting in he directly went to his room he took shower and changed his self in some casual clothes. It was nearly six but he was not in mood for any activities. He sprawled himself on bed face first. Then held his head up to look at the big pictures of Nandini and his behind headboard in college which he have made herself to place all there memories together, she was happy, sad, pouting, teasing everyone of the picture was unique in its self. Today seeing nandini made him realise that how much he miss her not only her presence, but her laugh, her scolding him, crying while crying any motional scene, each and every thing about her he missed her totally.

"Manik where are you this is so stupid Manik?" Nandini was blindfolded. "Find me you he tou always claim that you can feel my presence what happened to that? Is all your senses dead now." Manik said moving frequently here there so he can distract her "stop mocking me Manik tumhari bari ane do phir dekhna." She said "wrong side nandini." He said but she further move in an instant he was by her side, sensing him near her she quickly grabbed him "got you." She said shouting claiming her Victory. "You just cheated." Manik claimed "look how is being sour loser." She going to bed jumping singing her victory song "east or west Nandini the best, Manik a loser." Showing him tongue like kid, "I'll not leaving you baby." He said going to get her there cat and dog chase started with that.

She is is still the same he thought seeing what she have done with Abhimanyu in conference room was enough prove for him. He went to kitchen to get water.

"We will together make world's best pizza you will all see, chalo partner." She said to manik who was drinking water had spit it out. "Are you mad I don't even know basic of ABC of kitchen. "We will do it together chalo." She dragged him in kitchen. All there friends were watching movie, it was there night stay with them. "Can't we order." Manik asked "nope my Jan we are gonna make pizza that's it, open simple pizza recipe chalo na Manik don't be spoilsport." She said with her puppy eyes blinking them frequently "stop doing that your eyes are nit flash lights. I'm helping you." He said "your the best." She said hugging him tightly.

He took water bottle out and taking glass he filled it with water taking ham and cheese sandwich which his cook have left for him. He heat it in oven.

"Manik" Nandini said as they were having breakfast silently, in answer he hmmed "manik tum mjhe hmmed kar k jawab doge, you don't want to talk to me na, i saw you with that girl kal on dance floor, close wala dance and all." She said making crying "ufff baba main os se ek hand ki space pe tha we ever not even doing couple dance." He said standing beside her "come to me." He said "na jao na os k sath main tou invisible thi na kal." She said wiping the small tears that made their way out of her eyes, "dare you cried for little things like this nandini, come to me now I want hug." Manik said sternly then she stands and hugged him tightly then he hugged her back "baby listen to me no one will ever take your place see you belong here, but you also claim her " he said breaking hug in twining there hands first he place hand on his heart and he put his hand on his head. "Now hugging me like my princess not like you will kill me." He said. Then she hugged him "I was jealous." She state confessing "I love so much that I don't want to share you in anyway, because I love you, your mine and only mine and I'm yours only to." She said.

Manik went to sits in front of TV, and started to watch teen wolfs as it was her favourite show on TV.

"Manik I'm tired lift me up and take me were i say." She said taking off her heels on main door. "Okay my princess." He lifts her up in his hands and she circled her arms around his neck. "Firstly to kitchen i want to drink water, wo bhi ek dum chilled." She said "no chilled water, on normal cool water." Maink put her on kitchen slab "boring" she said "boring it is phir bhi you will have this only." After drinking water. "I want to watch TV. Take wo mujhe bola raha hai" she said dramatically. "Drama Queen" Manik state picking her up again taking her there. And went to change when he came back. Nandini was asleep her takes her to room closing TV.

Door bell rings to disturb him from his beautiful memories. Looking throw peek hole he knew his friends were here to cheer him up.