4:. bonding

Making sure Nandini don't caught them in there sin they on daily basis talk rubbish about Manik when he would not be present with them, for some reason Nandini was damn sure something must have happened with them on last tour they have went which was 6 months before she have to tempted to get knowledge about the history of the last tour, one last line she heard from them today was manik was being selfish because he have closed off him self with other, is this the reason because if it is this is because of her only, but out of blue she was so much concerned about all this was out of her head maybe she is very terrified that so maybe Fab5 will have a major clash.

"Hello everyone i made this group to invite you all for the party at my house everyone should be present we will do some bonding." She with satisfied smile send the massage to Fab5, made her way to see what she will be cooking for them, sooner than later all have replied in positive response for her surprise Manik to agreed to come this will be good, calling abhimayu she informed to come over for her help and bring vegetables and other stuff on his way, she started to do her decoration till then.

It was evening she was satisfied with what ever arrangements she have done she decided to get ready. When the door bell rings she hurried told to her servant to welcome the guest, quickly putting her earrings on she went to living room to meet others. "Hello you all arrive together." Nandini said "nhi abhi slowly slowly aenge" sarcastically cabir says "wo chalo mein dinner lagwa deti hun" they all had dinner peacefully talking a little. Nandini was analyzing others as she want to bond them together again.

"So Chalo games start karte which one you all wanna play ya phele movie dekhain?" Nandini asked others as she was the host, "we should watch movie first." Alia says "I'm in too." Mukti spoke "so all will watch movie than we will play your dumb games." Manik nonchalantically spoke. "Which movie we will watch?" Dhruve rubbing his hands excitedly asked "jab tak hai jaan I only have this movie at home." Nandini spoke sheepishly. "Off course madan ki favorite jo hai, life ko bhi same he bnadala movie ko dekh k" Manik mutters under his breath, "lets start srk rocks" Abhimayu said

After movie ending everyone have enjoyed it with home made pizza and popcorns, "lets start game, phele never i have ever khel lete hain" Alia said "yes baby i want some drink after all." Dhruve says "sham bring the drinks." Nandini said to her servant to which she have given setup for this game. They play Nandini was one who was also bit drunk, because all answer were totally things she have done any how, "ab Truth or Dare" Manik said "alright sai raju le ao." Nandini said loudly, they all started to play when Nandini took Truth that was the chance manik gets to get answers from her about leaving, "so Nandini give me whole reason why you left me 2 years and twenty six till now?" Manik asked her his question all looked at Nandini with curiosity. "Wah manik you also count, but you are wrong its 2 years and twenty five days." She said counting on her fingers "nope it's twelve thirteen so the day change." He spoke. She made cute o shaped with her mouth "so tell na" Alia asked "jab wo manik ka accident hua os se ek din phele humne yehi wala movie dekha tha tou i thought aiyappa wanted same thing so i prayed and went away," she didn't even complete what she wanted to manik stared his rant "i knew it see i told you all this before yehi, she is doing this on the base of bloody picture, are you lost it Nandini your brain I mean come on yar, i was on my dead bed and you were thinking this shit." He said anger filled in his voice "why did you even do this they were even not committed, and we stupid have been married like seriously." He said shaking her shoulders. He with anger left the place. And everyone was looking at Nandini who was standing numb. "You all think same." She questioned looking at them. They all nod at it. "Ab." She asked "go after him." All said together and nandini turned and run after Manik. "At last."