Attack

Draco 

When we got off of the broom, I grabbed the handle and dragged it towards the garage. I stored the broom as I tapped the 3 bricks on the wall.

"Ladies first" I gestured, leading Hermione into the small house. "Accio Trunks!" I yelled, sending two trunks flying towards me.

I grunted as the trunks hit me in the chest.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked, pulling me up off of the floor.

"Yeah"

I easily lifted the trunks into my bedroom and magicked a dresser for her. 

I loaded her clothes into the dresser and put her stacks of books in the bottom drawer. I walked downstairs to thekitchen and saw Hermione loading stuff out of the cupboard.

"You have nothing in here, Draco!" She complained, looking at tomato sauce, carrots and lettuce bits.

"My dad spent all the money bribing Voldemort to keep him alive longer, then he died so I got no money." I mumbled to her.

"No matter, I'm fnished. We are going shopping tomorrow. Ok?" She said, bringing two bowls of Spaghetti and meatballs, with a goblet full of butterbeer.

"How did y-" I started, before being interupted by a "Books, Draco, Books."

After dinner, she looked at her watch. "I'm going to go wash, ok?"

"Sure, upstairs, last door on the left."

As soon as Hermione pushed her bowl onto the counter, a huge explosion hit the door on the left of me.

"HERMIONE!" I screamed, making sure she was ok.

"IM FINE, DRACO!" She yelled back, soothing me half way down.

A man in a mask walked in the door and shot a stunning spell at Hermione, missing her by inches and exploding the door behind me.

"STUPEFY!" I said, hitting the masked figure and sending him flying into the wall, knocking him out fully.

I walked up to the man and I took off his mask.

"NO WAY!" Hermione screeched. "HOW DARE HE!" I yelled, kicking his ribs.

The man was Crabbe, and Goyle, unstunned, stood behind him. "CRUCIO!" He yelled, itting Hermione in the stomach, sending her to the floor screaming.

"HEY! Blood traitor, come at me."

"SECTUMSEMP- SECTUMSEMPR- ARGHHHH" I whispered, charing towards Goyle and tackling him down and snatching his wand.

I snapped the wand in half.

I snapped the wand in quarters.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DISASTEROUS FUCK!"

He scrambled out and I walked to Hermione, who was pale and weak.

I lifted her bridesmaid style and walked up the stairs. I went into the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I went back downstairs and looked at the broken door.

"Reparo!" I mumbled, fixing the surrounding wall and door.

I turned around to the broken floor.

"REPARO!" I screamed louder and the floor fixed almost instantly.

I turned to the wall that Hermione got blasted to.

"REEPPAARROO!!!!!!" I screamed again, fixing the wall easily. I went upstairs and sat in the chair. I stared at Hermione and watched her sleep. And I drifted off