watch your back.

Audreys pov.
We slowly went into a kiss. His lips were so soft , I didn't want to let go. soon we end up stopping.
"I had a great time today, thank you I really appreciate this. This really means a lot."

"anything to make you happy. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself bc I did too, have a good night, I'll see you in the morning."

I walk into my place smiling hard as ever. I haven't felt this way in such a long time. I go and take a shower and then I went to bed.
Next Morning
I woke up and did everything I had to do to get ready for school. I look in my closet and I take out a pink and blue odd future tee and some boyfriend jeans. I try to figure out what shoes I'm gonna wear but I finally chose my vans. I finally leave and there Jason is , ready to walk me to school.
" well hey sexy"
"Hello handsome, ready to go ?"
"I'm ready if you are"
we started walking to school and surprisingly we had no problems getting there. once we finally made it to school , we kissed and went our separate ways. After 4th period it was time for lunch.
Jason and I were walking to a table and then we sat down and Jason and I were talking. then out of nowhere, I get a bucket of water throw on me. everyone was laughing. I got super mad. I turn around and I see Jessica holding the bucket while hysterically laughing. I got up, went to Jessica and punched her in the face. She got up and pushed me and I grabbed her hair and tried to punch her but Jason pulled me back. I knew she would try again after school. Surprisingly no security came so neither of us got in trouble. Now I know after school I HAVE to watch my back.