① ✗The real face of Soraru-San✗

6:30 am

*ring*

The sound of my alarm clock echoed in my room, which was very untidy, shirts and pants being thrown everywhere.

*ring*

Not again.  I snuggled into my blanket, not wanting to let go of the comfortable warmth.

*ring*

"Ahn. Okay okay. I'll get up. Now shut up.", I muttered quietly, raising my arm to turn off the alarm clock. As I sat up, I looked onto my calander. October 27th, it said. I sighed when I read what was written below the date, circled in red.  Project with Soraru. Another project with Soraru, that's what I had to do. I offered my free day for him, again. Actually, I always did. It was not like I didn't like it,  neither was I annoyed of it. The problem was that I probably liked it too much. Soraru-San was my best friend, the only person I was willing to throw away my spare time for work. I wouldn't do it for someone else, at least I thought so. And some time ago, my heart started beating faster because of what he said.

"I appreciate you, Mafu. I know you'll always be there if I need you. And so will I."

Soraru-San saying those things made me feel so important. It made me feel worthy again. And during that time I didn't really do projects with any other Utaite. I even lost contact to some of them, a few Utaite who I have been friends with were just close acquaintance now. But I didn't really care. It was only Soraru-San I needed. Only Soraru-San who felt like a real friend. So I thought.

I then finally made my tired body move towards the kitchen to make breakfast. But before that, I walked towards the drawer where I kept my medicine. I opened it, taking out my pills. I wonder how long those pills will work out for me. Unfortunately those pills didn't heal me. They just restrained the pain of my illness, making it able for me to work and sing. I was very sick, no one knew it and I didn't intend to tell anyone either. I didn't want to bother anyone and especially not Soraru-San.

But now I was scared. I did never care whether the medicine would stop working and I'd eventually die, because I had nothing except of lonliness and depression. But now there was Soraru-San, and I was afraid of losing him. That's why I was scared the pills wouldn't work. I smiled. He gives me a reason to live. He made my life beautiful again.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

8:00 am

"Hey Mafu!" ,Soraru-San said and waved his hand, greeting me. I smiled at him.

"Good morning, Soraru-San. I'm  so excited to see you."

He returned the smile and let me into his apartment, apologizing for the chaos that showed up in front of me. I  had to laugh because my home didn't look different at all. After I looked around a while and weird like I was, joking about how similar our heaps of dirty clothes were, we walked into his recording room to start working.

"So Mafu, how have you been the last two days? Were you able to take a break from work and relax a bit?", he asked, turning on his computer to start the recording program.

"Well, it wasn't really a break." ,I said, "you know, I had to prepare video ideas and I'm also working on an original song."

"You're such a workaholic!" ,the black haired laughed, "honestly, after we finish the song I'll invite you for coffee and we can also check out new games that came out recently."

I looked at him, smiling. My heart started beating faster and I suddenly felt incredibly happy.

"Yea, let's do that!" ,I said, "thanks Soraru, I'm sure it'll help me a lot! Being together with you is distracting anyways~"