②✮The Deal✮

3 pm

Everything was black.

And the voice still echoed in my head.

"Mafu, are you ok?"

It felt like it was far away from me...
The voice sounded worriedly, like it's owner was trying to get to me as fast as possible. Who was it? It had to be someone close to me, someone who I called a close friend. Who was it?  My head was still dizzy, the voice was scratching and I felt like my brain was about to explode from the pain. The voice was fading, I couldn't make out anything at all. No! Stay here! I need to know who you are! I tried to hold on to the voice, but it got even quieter the more I tried.

Biiiiiiieeeep-

Ouch! Ouch! What was that?

The uncomfortable sound became louder and louder.

Biiiiiiieeeep-

Ah! Please stop! It hurts so much!

But then, the darkness slowly began to fade, white light replacing the  dark color. I opened my eyes, breathing heavily. 

It was a dream?

I looked around, inspecting my surroundings. I was lying on a tall bed, medical devices right next to me, there also were other, yet empty beds placed opposite and next to me. Everything looked neat and clean, almost everything had the color white...and still it took me a while to realize where I was. It was the smell that made it clear.

I am in hospital....

I shuddered as I remembered what happened. Soraru and I wanted to work on his project, when suddenly my illness hit me and forced me to take my medicine again. Soraru-San was very angry at me and told me to hurry, I remember I did so. I then only remember passing out, but...

What happened afterwards?

My headache came back and I moaned slightly, in pain. I gently rubbed my head,  trying to remember what happened.

Did Soraru-San bring me here, after all?

I blinked.

But he was so angry at me...

Before I could think further about my situation, I could feel something grab my shoulders.

"Mafu, you're awake, I see." ,I heard a deep voice near my ear, making me shudder.

He's here? Why didn't I see him?

"Soraru-San!" ,I stuttered, looking into his face , "you're here? What happened?"

"Well, I got a call from someone telling me you have fainted near my appartment." ,he explained and sat back again, letting go of my shoulders, "he also told me I'll find you in hospital. He will show up once I'm done." 

I slightly nodded , still feeling dizzy from my headache. So it wasn't Soraru-San who brought me here? Who was it then?... I can't wait to see the person. I want to thank them for saving me... and it has to be someone I and Soraru-San know close, right? Since they called him...

"Done with what?" ,I asked quietly, a smile crossing my face. I can't believe he came to visit me, after all...

"Well, I'm not here to apologize." ,his voice was so cold that I froze, "but I thought I should still tell you in person."

Now I was scared. I've never heard Soraru-San talking in that kind of voice before!

"T-tell me what?"