Part 4 - "Hi!"

Suddenly Savannah gets a friend request from someone on Facebook. She clicks on the Facebook app to look who sent her the friend request.

It was Marcus, Marcus Gunnarsen. She clicks on the accept button.

Savannah

Later at night she gets a new friend request on Facebook, and this time it was from Martinus. Of course Savannah clicks on accept this time too.

Savannah puts down her phone to go to the toilet. She walks to the toilet and does her stuff.

When she comes out she goes back to her room. She checks her phone and she sees that she have got a message on Facebook.

It was from Marcus.

Savannah smiles while she looks at her phone.

Marcus: "Hi!"

Savannah: "Hi Marcus"

Marcus: "How are you?"

Savannah: "Im fine, what about you? :)"

Marcus: "Im fine too :)"

Savannah: "Thats good"

Marcus: "How did you like your first day at school?"

Savannah: "Well, it was ok"

Marcus: ":)"

Savannah: "So, how did you find me on Facebook? You didnt know my last name"

Marcus: "Uhm well, i saw your last name on your schoolbag when i was at school today"

Savannah: "ooohh okay :)"

Marcus: "Well, its kinda late so i have to go to bed now. Good night Savannah"

Savannah: "Good night"

The clock is 10:37 PM

Savannah goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth, and gets ready for bed.

She chats on her phone a little while before she go to bed.

After she have been on her phone for a little while then she decides that she want to go to bed.

She turnes of the light and goes to bed.

Tomorrow is the day...

__________

The next part will come out on thursday.