Part 7 - "Are you kidding?"

Savannah starts to hear something. The sound is coming from the little stage in the library. Its music.

Savannah starts to walk to the stage.

When she gets closer to the stage she can see two boys singing. Its Marcus and Martinus that is having a mini concert at their school.

People is starting to come to the library to watch them sing.

People start to hear something. Its a girl screaming while she is on her way to the library.

Savannah thinks for herself "Omg, is it Emely?"

Emely runs in the library and walks to Savannah.

"Are you kidding?" Says Emely. "Marcus and Martinus is having a concert" she says and smiles.

Savannah just looks strange at Emely and gets embarrassed.

Marcus and Martinus starts to sing "Girls" first.

All the people that is watching is having fun. They all sing to the song.

Emely just screams and cries happy tears. "I cant believe that Marcus and Martinus goes to the same school as me" Emely says.

Savannah looks at Emely. "Didnt you know that they went to your school?"

"No i started at this school yesterday" Emely says.

"Me too!" Savannah says. "I am in the same class as them"

"Really?" Emely says.

"Yes" Savannah says and smiles.

Emely and Savannah talked through the whole song. Emely screams.

Marcus and Martinus is gonna sing another song thats called "Heartbeat".

Emely jumps like crazy because she is so happy, and Savannah is just standing there and smiles.

When the mini concert is done everyone starts to go up to their classroom.

Savannah hears something from the library while she is on her way up. She turns around and walks to the library to see what the sound was.

"Omg..."

__________
The next part is coming out on monday.