S T O R Y G U I D E

Hi, this is the writer and I would like to give this story a guide! I'd much rather keep my notes about the characters apart of the story so everyone else can check in! As the story continues, I will add more to each character! For now, here are the current character sheets!

*There may be spoilers but any information that is a potential spoiler will have a warning above it*

... main characters ...

H I N A T A

Hinata is a human/gem hybrid, his gem being a Tangerine Quartz and it is located on the palm of his right hand. He takes the role of Steven Universe in the story and lives with Kenma, Kuroo, and Bokuto at the temple. 

Hinata's weapon with be discovered later.

More will be discovered throughout the story.

B O K U T O

Bokuto is a crystal gem! His gem is a zebra jasper that is located on the back of his neck! Bokuto is as crazy as always and Hinata has a very strong bond with him, especially since Kuroo and Kenma are usually hanging out together or they're fused. He is still very dumb.

Bokuto's weapon is a bow and arrows!

More will be discovered throughout the story.

K U R O O

Whoa another crystal gem pfft. Anyway, Kuroo is an onyz (a black one). Kuroo's crystal is located on the back of his left hand. He is very close with Kenma and they're often found together. Kuroo is very protective of his little Kenma and can be quite the dumbass with Bokuto. He/s strong though, don't let his idiocy fool you.

Kuroo's weapon is a sheild (he can give his shield cool little spikes).

More will be discovered throughout the story.

K E N M A

Kenma is a cryyyyyystal gem! Kenma's gem is a tiger's eye. Kenma's gem is located on his upper chest. Kenma can be a sassy little bitch but at first he's rather anxious. That is one reason why he prefers to stay fused with Kuroo whenever they're out in public. Kenma enjoys playing games and watching movies with Hinata when they're at home as well.

Kenma's weapon is a katar (with a grapling hook feature).

More will be discovered throughout the story.

A K A A S H I

more will be unlocked throughout the story

K A G E Y A M A

more will be discovered throughout the story

... side characters ...

L E V , Y A K U

Lev is a worker at the Big Donut with his boy- i mean friend Yaku! They're close friends and Lev really enjoys Yaku's company... Yaku not so much.

T S U K K I , Y A M A G U C H I , T A N A K A , N I S H I N O Y A

The four cool kids of Beach City, gotta love 'em.

D A I C H I , S U G A , A S A H I

These guys work together at Beach Citywalk Fries. They're quite the bunch.

O I K A W A , IWA-CHAN~ , MAKI , MATSU

Workers at Fish Stew Pizza :3

... fusions ...

INFO ADDED ONCE THEY APPEAR

more information added later