17

|C A I N|

Cain yawned, leaning against Emerson's shoulder as they climbed the stairs to their bedroom. They had worked all day with Theseus coming up with the best plan to take down Theseus's father and return Theseus safely so he could rule. It was tedious work and had sucked up all the energy left in Cain and Emerson.

  Cain collapsed onto the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers. Emerson watched him, chuckling softly. He was too cute. Emerson laid down beside him, wrapping his arm around Cain's torso. Cain smiled into his pillow, snuggling up against Emerson's chest.

Cain purred as Emerson ran his hand through Cain's hair. Cain purred, but he felt slightly uncomfortable. Cain rose up to his knees, crawling into Emerson's chest. He circled around a few time before settling down again.

Cain's bottom was placed tantalizing close to Emerson's chest and his face was buried into Emerson's thigh. Emerson suddenly felt as if a cold bucket of icy water had been dumped on him. He was entirely awake then as Cain wiggled just the slightest.

Cain was entirely ignorant of his effect on Emerson. Emerson tried his best to keep down his b*ner, but it was becoming very difficult as Cain wiggled around.

"C-Cain, could you- ah... Could you h-hold still?" Emerson asked.

Cain twisted his head to look up at Emerson, and Emerson bit down hard on his lip. Cain looked so... so... so sexy as he laid on top of Emerson.

"Are y-you okay, Emmy?" Cain questioned, worried that Emerson was sick or something.

   Cain planted his hand right where Emerson wanted him to steer clear of to hold himself up. Emerson gasped and his hips thrusted forward uncontrollably. Cain looked startled, and moved off of Emerson suddenly. He turned around and pulled himself up to Emerson's face.

     "Emmy? W-What's the m-matter? Are you s-sure you're alright?" Cain placed his hand on Emerson's forehead as if to check his temperature.

   Emerson face went red as Cain laid his ear to Emerson's chest to check his heartbeat. Cain felt concerned as it was going about a mile a minute. The way he lifted his head inquiringly set Emerson off.

"Ye-yeah! It's just- oh god, I can't take it!" Emerson pulled Cain's face up to his, connecting their lips.

    As their lips touched, Cain froze, but only for a second before moving his lips in sync with Emerson's. Emerson rolled over on top of Cain, lust rippling through his body.

    Cain's fingers laced through Emerson's thick locks with eagerness. Emerson wrapped his thick hands around Cain's tiny little waist as they kissed.

    Emerson nibbled on Cain's bottom lip, sucking on it. Cain's lips were pried open as his lover slipped his tongue into Cain's mouth. Cain felt a tingling feeling arise deep inside. Cain and Emerson's tongues danced with each other in a wild passion.

    Cain mewled in longing as Emerson broke away and rolled his hips forward. Cain bucked forwards as Emerson did too, making Cain moan loudly. The friction between the two became intense as Emerson tugged Cain's shirt off.

    Cain's breathing became heavy as Emerson trailed down his jawline with open-mouthed kisses. Purrs of pleasure shook his body. Emerson but down on a soft spot in the crook of Cain's neck, drawing out a long, euphoric noise from his kitten.

Emerson smirked before sucking on his sweet spot with malice. Cain immediately was sent into a place of so much longing and need that it physically hurt. His member throbbed painfully, a completely new feeling for the small cat. As Emerson continued painting hickeys on Cain's neck with his lips, he slipped out of his jeans. He pulled off for a second to tear his shirt from his head.

Cain watched with hunger, before he pounced on Emerson, needing to taste him, if just a little. His lips found Emerson's again, and they latched together, sucking at each other like leeches. Cain was the one who slid his tongue into Emerson's mouth this time as they tied knots together. Emerson rubbed his erect*on up against Cain's thigh, groaning into Cain's mouth.

    Cain lifted up, panting softly. His hands roamed Emerson's body, needing to feel all of him. Emerson did the same, except with his tongue. His fingers led to Cain's hardened nipples, pulling on one while sucking in the other. Cain shivered, pushing himself forward.

   Emerson flipped Cain beneath him, seizing control. Emerson growled, trailing his mouth to Cain's boxer briefs. His teeth played with the elastic and across the waist. Cain moaned breathily, wanting more, needing more. Emerson looked up at Cain through his thick lashes, almost feigning innocence as he...

    A bloodcurdling scream pierced the night. A call for help. A screech for attention.

    Emerson and Cain bolted up, hurrying towards the source. They stood before Theseus' door, fear in their hearts. As Emerson twisted the nob, they gasped. The bed was rumpled and empty, the window was broken, and the curtains swayed in the wind.

   Cain let out a sob as he realized what was missing. It was Theseus. Theseus was gone.

THE END...

IS ONLY THE BEGINNING