xxxv. article

MTV NEWS

MAY 27, 2017
by ellie west

IT'S OFFICIAL! : TOM HOLLAND AND CORI ABERNATHY ARE DATING!

We couldn't be any more happier for these two! Sources have said that these two have been spotted in the streets hand-holding as they walk around Central Park. We can't stop crying!

Holland posted a photo of the both them together, Holland wearing his Spider-Man suit and Abernathy in regular clothing. Must of been visiting. Besides that, Holland posted the photo with a caption that we assume, is declaring his love for the musician. Awe!

Holland and Abernathy taking a selfie with Holland in his Spider-Man suit

via Holland's Instagram

" this is cori. cori is my best friend that i love so much, and she can't compare to any other girl i had. she is the sweetest, kindest and funniest person you will ever meet. she will always be there for you when you need her. she is incredibly talented as well, she's been on tours and has her own music for people to enjoy. she knows how to satisfy people, whether they be the closest people she knows or complete strangers. That, that's why I love her so much. and i will forever and always. 💓 "

We can't get enough of these two! And we can't wait for more adorable-ness. We also wonder what co-stars and friends think. Only when the time comes, we'll know. Tori has commenced!

It also appears that Tom and Sasha aren't even in contact with each other anymore. Seems like there's bad blood. But, we only wish for the best.

But, you can catch Spider-Man: Homecoming in theaters on July 7th! In theaters all around the world.

SASHA ADDERALL: CAREER GOING DOWN THE DRAIN?

10 OF YOUR CELEBRITIES FAVES THAT BECAME AN ITEM THIS YEAR

IS THE MCU GETTING A NEW ADDITION SOON?

◦◦◦◦

y'all i don't want to be a downer or
anything but

this will be ending soon :(
but there's a surprise that will go on my ending note so, don't be sad yet ;)