Chapter 4

Justin's P.O.V.

What was going on man? First I find out my best friend was kidnapped! Then I see that her parents still feel "A okay" with it? I thought my life was fucked up! Vee's life is just... I don't even have words.

I mean I'll be honest, I don't even know how me and Vee are friends. She's all out there and stuff and "I don't give a damn!" like. I'm like the total opposite. I like to stay on the sidelines and I care probably too much about what people think about me. The day we became friends is still confusing to me...

*Flashback Mode*

"I love you, you love me. We are one big family!" They shouted in the big circle, in the middle of the room. It was in kindergarten, and they were having interactive time, or whatever they called it.

I sat in a corner, wanting desperately to just walk out and go play outside. I just stared at them. All those kids who never once talked to me.

That's when I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over to see a girl with thick, curl dark brown hair in mitched matched clothes. She was staring at the circle just like how I'd been. Then she started singing:

"I hate them, they hate me"

"They all call me so skinny"

"With a punch to the nose, and a kick in the shin"

"They will never be my friends"

She turned to me and did something really weird. She licked her thumb, and then touched my nose with it. Later I learned it was her old way of becoming someone's friend, but at the time I didn't know that, and did the same thing to her, hoping that it wasn't a disrespectful gesture.

*Present*

From then on we were best friends. She led in her unusual way, and I followed in my clumsy and discombobulated way. We were the perfect set, and I liked not having to worry, and hoping that she led me in the direction I wanted to go. Yeah sure, she let me lead when I wanted to, but I didn't want to very often.

Little did I know, that on the journey that awaited the both of us, I would become the leader.

Yeah I know: WTF look at how short this is! Is Veronica mental? Are You mental?

I can't answer either of those questions, but I can tell you that there's more to Justin that meets the eye O.o

Hope you liked it! Tell me what I did wrong, and need to improve!

One last thing: This is dedicated to a fantastical guy! He's very special.....

"I'm gonna give All My Secrets Away!" Secrets by One Republic

Dani*