Everything

As I walked into the house after tour was over i felt warm. Almost how I did when I walked into Jacob's house. Like nothing could ever hurt me when I was in that spot. Like I was as safe as anyone could ever be. I knew that it wasn't true, because we were in LA i mean damn it anything could happen here. We have to leave again in two days. Me, Blake, Jacob, Joey, and Mark are all flying out to New York which is where my family lives. After that,we are going to Virginia to go get the rest of Jacob's stuff, and pick up Ryan's stuff. So, i don't  know what we're gonna do the next 2 days...but hopefully we don't stay inside all day.'Yo, Cam what are we gonna do for the next 2 days?' i asked as I sat down on the couch and turned on the Apple TV. I asked if I could use Jacob's phone because I still only had an iPhone SE. It sucks because I never got it upgraded after we moved to Virginia about 6 years ago. Now, the iPhone 8 is about to come out, and everyone else is gonna upgrade their phone. They all already have the iPhone 7 plus. 'y/n first of all, we are upgrading your phone, and second we are all going to the studio or a meeting' he replied as I snapped out of my thoughts. I sware  it's like they can all read my thoughts. So, we all got into the van. Once we got to the Apple store, we all spread out to go look at the iPads and Macbooks, and the new iPhone. Me and Cam went up to the iPhone 8, and asked for it. I got the silver 280 storage iPhone 8 plus. (which btw I will NEVER EVER get cuz I'm still stuck with the iPhone 6 plus gold) After that, Mark gave me a Magcon case and Jacob gave me a Jacob Sartorius popsocket. After that, we decided to go see if any good movies were playing. 'The Fault in Our Stars' was playing, and even though we had all already watched that movie like 300 million times we went to go see it again.We all got popcorn, and soda, and then we went to the candy machine. We got TONS of candy, and then went into the theater. We sat at the very top that way we could screw around. So, basically, this is the top row of seats:

xx      xxxxxx      xx      xxxx      xx

Me and Jacob sat on the last 2 seats on the right. On the left of us were Shawn, Cam, Matt, and Nash. on the left of them were Blake and Ariel. On the left of them were Hunter, Brandon, Ashton, Zach, Wes10, Daniel. The last 2 seats were taken by Mark and Joey. I put the arm rest thingy up,and so did Jacob. I was leaning on his chest, and his head was on top of mine. Blake yelled,'couple goalsssss!' and our faces turned red. Jacob picked his head up, and kissed my forehead. I kissed his lips. He kissed back, and grabbed my face. I laughed a little bit. After 'that' he whispered,'how many kids are we gonna have?' i thought for a minute, and then said,'4..3 boys, and 2 girls' he laughed at my response.'I was thinking more like 3, but whatever you want y/n' i laughed at how cute he was being. He was being a weird person throughout the movie, and kept making me laugh. After he was done though, he hugged me. He didn't let go either. We stayed like that until the movie ended. We walked out of the theater and back to the van, we stopped by Walmart on the way home to get food, and pillows and blankets to make a pillow fort later tonight. Blake picked me up and put me on his shoulders and wouldn't put me down the entire time we were there. When we were in the parking lot, Blake ran all the way back to the car, and then threw me into the backseat. Everyone else got in, and then i was taking a nap the entire way home.

------------Jacob's POV

After y/n fell asleep on the way home, I was staring out the window being bored until we got home. When we pulled into the driveway, I picked y/n up. I carried her up to my bedroom, and went back downstairs. We were watching Little Einsteins. About 20 minutes later, I went to go check on her. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. I can't imagine my life without her, and I mean that. From the day I met her, I had a crush on her. When we became friends, I was so surprised that someone like her would ever even wanna talk to me, let alone say the words,'i love you' every night before we fell asleep.(a/n alright i cringed like a bunch writing that but whatever) Anyways, when I got to my room, she wasn't there.Out of instinct, I walked over to Blake's room. He was sitting on his bed,'Blake where's y/n?' i asked him.'I don't know I thought she was in your room' he replied quickly with a worried expression on his face,'oh.my.god. Joey's room, the only other place she would be' he then said, and got out of bed like the house was on fire. We both ran up the stairs, and to Joey's room. 'WHERE IS SHE JOEY!?' Blake yelled.'I don't know! Why would you ask me?' he asked confused,'Joey, y/n's missing! And I'm really scared! Help us find her please' i said as my eyes started to tear up. Blake hugged me,'go get Mark, it's ok we'll find her' his voice cracking in between each word. I was crying so much now that I could barely see where i was going.'Mark! Shawn! Matt! Cam! Ariel! Owen!' I yelled as i walked into the living room. 'Yeah, what do you want Jacob?' They all said, and looked at me. After they did, they got up and rushed upstairs. 'Y/N?!' Cam called over and over.'Y/N ANSWER ME!' Matt yelled. Blake came down the stairs with Joey. 'Call 9-1-1! y'all please this is an emergency!' Blake said tears streaming down his face. I called 911 and handed the phone to Blake. 'yes, this is Blake Gray....My sister tried to commit suicide......ok......no! you need to get here faster!This is 100% an emergency! I know you're trying your best to get here as fast as you can!' he hung up. 'Tell me when you hear sirens!  Get changed all of you! We are going to the hospital!' I ran up to my room, and threw on a hoodie, and some basketball shorts. I grabbed my Vans and headed down stairs. Blake gave my phone back, I went back upstairs to go get my chargers. I grabbed 3 and went back down. On the way, there was a stretcher going up. I went into the ambulance and so did Blake, everyone else drove there.