Last of the Pack

Amy/Ricky, Adrian/Omar, Jack/Madison, Grace/Grant, are all happy and back in New York living the dream Grant transferred to NYU to be close to Grace and their friends.  Leo has moved his family to New York to be close to Ricky, and to give Chloe a fresh start away from her past in California of being a prostitute.  Chloe moved to be closer to Ben who she misses since they share a bond of siblings.  Ashley is still in Italy the further she is away from Amy/Ricky and the rest of their pack the happier she is.  Anne is still in California running the furniture business.  George moved he Kathleen and Tom to New York after selling his restaurant and getting a job working for Leo.  Leo did it since giving away money to inadequate people for no reason is what he does best.  He is surprised when the son he remembers he had when he isn't trying to praise Ricky for doing anything calls to let him know he will not be returning to school, and has taken a job working for his God Father Felix.  Leo becomes angry since he likes controlling Ben and making him clean up all of the mistakes being made by all the other's and doesn't know what to do if he isn't there to sacrifice his honor, his pride, and his dignity to help them.    He get's mad at Felix, but Felix reminds Leo that Sarah would want Ben to learn of his family heritage, and Leo isn't suited to teach him that.  Because Ben is an adult, and is far away, and Leo is afraid of Felix (Felix still blames Leo for Sarah's death, and marrying her)  so he has to accept Ben's decision.   Ben later calls Chloe to let her know that he has to do this, and she sadly accepts his decision although she knows he is hiding something.  

When Ricky and the rest discover Ben wasn't coming back, Omar is overjoyed since he doesn't like Ben anyway.  Amy/Ricky are a bit sad since Ben was the only thing that made Ricky actually work hard in their relationship, and without Ben to challenge him Ricky is worried he will lose interest in Amy.  But he is happy to have Leo all to himself accept for Chloe, but Chloe wasn't a boy, and he knows Leo likes having male friends .  Amy is upset because she liked the attention Ben gave her, and is worried without him if Leo will not be as generous with his money.  Adrian is upset that she has lost the only person in the whole group that actually respected her since she knows Omar/Ricky/Jack/Grant don't.  She feels awkward when they are together since she slept with all of them but Grant, and Ben was the only one who made her feel okay with that.  Omar seems to get angry about it, but focuses on her casual friendship with Ben to distract himself from that fact now, she feels alone.   Grace is okay since she never really forgave Ben for choosing to be with Adrian and not her.  Grant understands deep down he feels sorry for Ben having been with Amy and Adrian only to be used by them for his money.  It was obvious to him that they were conning him, and Ricky just laughed at how much of a fool he made of Ben.  He felt sorry for both Ashley and Ben in that respect.  Jack had no issues with it since he and Ben were not that close, but they did bond over the death's of their parent's, but Ben never told much about his mother's death to the Dead Parent's Club.  To this day they don't even know how she died.  Alice and Henry are upset, but they weren't even in New York, so it was okay.  Henry was in Dubai still training as an Army engineer, and Alice was in Washington preparing for her first internship while going to school to become a therapist.  They were okay with Ben leaving to be closer to his mom and her family in some way.  Just because their friendship was over didn't mean they didn't want him to be happy.  

Ben after learning that his entire family was targeted for extermination is more distraught than ever.  It was more shocking and an even bigger blow than learning that spirits, and demons were real.  To learn that he was descended from a family of superheroes with the power of wolves was not as a big shock as he thought.  Deep down he knew something was off with his family, not having any living relatives despite them being so intricately popular in business was hard to understand.  He was in shock to learn his child his precious little Mercy was taken from him because she was his daughter.  That she was to be punished just for being born his child.  At first part of him wanted to ball up, shut his eyes and pretend that none of it was real, and he could go back to his normal life.  But he realized that his life back with his father was nothing he wanted to go back to.  He looked at the large creature still by his side as it sat searching into him with its almost human eyes through robot from looking almost into his soul.  Ben decides he doesn't want to return to that life, not until he makes the ones' responsible for his mom, and daughter's death pay.  As he came to this realization the wolf robot if knowing his decision got up and beckoned for him to follow.  The wolf picked the sword that was on the floor into his mouth and ran out side with Ben behind him.  He dropped the sword in front of Ben, and began to howl at the large blue moon over them.  Ben took up the sword, kneel'd before the large beast with the sword, and howled with him.  This turned his eyes blue with a light so bright it mimicked the dog.  In his head Ben heard a voice that spoke to him.  Together we shall bring vengeance to those who have wronged us.  You maybe the last of the pack Benjamin, but know you are never alone, for I am with you now and always.  Rise  WOLF RIDER.  I am Fenir, and I shall help you.
Ben got up and leaped onto the back of the dog and together they ran through the forest of Ireland until they looked down upon the village and the castle, and together they let out a howl that woke the entire village as they saw the large beast in the moonlight.  The elder's of the village smiled their protector had returned.