~Flash of happiness~

3edPerson pov

A red eyed demon walks from bloodravehigh, alone and emotionless. School hours were  still goin' but this demon left school in a blind rage, someone mentioned his ex in-front of him, saying they fucked her good witch was completely rude of them but welcome to fuckin' high school!

It was a sensitive topic but dark tried to focus on other things, like the relaxing evening or how beautiful the sky looked; pinkish orange covered the sky. The demon smiles, knowing he'd calm down.

"Should I go back?" Was the question he asked himself.

Nope. The red eyed demon saw a dirt path and smiled softly, a cheery red forest was at the end of the path. He started to walk twords it.

Meanwhile, a green haired demon was panicking and looking for his love. Yes, this little one belonged to the red eyed demon.

The small Demon was pissed off and slightly hurt but looked for the other Demon anyway.

A handprint was on his cheek and hand, stinging every second the smaller moved but why was there a handprint on him?

Well, his love had slapped and hit his other, again, out of blind rage but that's no excuse. The smaller suddenly herd foot steps and thought it was his boyfriend but, wasn't.

A low growl went twords to green haired demon making him step back against a tree, fear filled his body as a shadow wolf reviled it's self.

In a second it scratched anti's arm, he was in struck In fear, he couldn't move, he couldn't yell for help, nothing but watch as he was about to die.

Dark was walking back, he smiled happily as he herd nothing but a low wolf growl. He walked twords the growl till he was his boyfriend up against a tree and bleeding!

He ran at the rather pissed off wold till all around shattered like glass, he freaked out thinking, I just lost my only boyfriend and Best-Friend..

Suddenly a blue and white flame appeared in-front of him, he jumped back slightly.

"Seems you made the wrong choice?" It sounded pissed as well as the flame changed voice tone.

"W-what? Where's my anti!? What happened to him!? TELL ME."

"you made the wrong choice and now he and everything you love shattered, I can only help you go back once darkiplier."

"O-once..?"

The flame changed into a dark blue shadow, it had a human body form but was just a shadow.

"Once, would you like to go back?"

"Yes!"

(A/N: I'm making a part two tomorrow! Yeah, I kinda like one :3 anyway, cya later buh~bye~!)