~lullaby~

3edPerson Pov

Blue eyes looked down as a boy sat on his light pinked bed, the lights were off but you could still see the tears in his eyes. His window was open so was his currents, the moon shinning in on the pale boy.

"Was I not good enough for him?"

Stuck in the boys head, flashbacks hitting him hard, making the boy cry even more. He felt as if his heart got ripped out of his chest, the only thing was left of it was a single piece from the broken glassed heart.

He suddenly broke down, crying against his furry mint green pillow as he kept saying;

"I'm not good enough, he didn't it for a reason."

His phone vibrated once or twice in a minute as he just kept crying his eyes out. A phone call was now sounded, it was dark. A cute lullaby played, making anti cry softer but still alot of tears.

The lullaby stopped making anti sighed shakily, lifting his head up and looked at his phone.

Should I call him back?

He thought, after about a minute after, the lullaby played again. This time it stopped because anti had answered it finally.

"H-hello..." He murmured, all curled up in his blanket as he herd a soft sigh.

"Anti," dark started. "look, I didn't mean to hurt you..i-i promise I'll change." He begged.

Anti whimpered and continued to cry, "Dark..it..you said that last time.." he said with a broken voice.

Dark sighed and him too, began to cry. "i-i..I know anti... I'm sorry..I...I..just need help.."

A soft mumble from anti came across from the phone as he just cried. His body shivered as he herd a sniff from dark, making him feel even more pain.

"Dark...p-please cone over....i-i need you..." He said, pain and hurt covered his words as he herd him say yes.

~twenty minutes later~

A soft knock on his door was herd by anti, making him slowly get up and shuffle to the door. Once he got there, he sighed. He finally opened the door and looked at dark, he was still crying.

They immediately hugged each other and didn't let go, saying a few words but not full sentences.

"C-c'mon..I have a surprise for you..." Dark mumbled, picking anti up.

Anti just kept crying as he nodded, feeling his body get cold, dark shut the door and climed the stairs. Anti then looked up at dark with shimmering eyes.

"Promise, darky......" Anti said, looking as if he got slapped countless times.

"A-anti.." he muttered.

"Promise!" He Yelled, more tears falling, dripping onto the light wooded floor.

"I promise, anti." He said, walking into the dark room.

Anti sighed and felt more tears about to fall, he thought of himself as a crybaby, Everyone calls him crybaby.

Dark placed anti down on his soft bed, getting a little box and placed that on his nightstand. He climbed into bed with him and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, calmly hugging him as something began to play.

It was a baby's lullaby.

Anti cried softly and yawned, curling up to his chest but still continued to cry, the soft shaky words left his pink dry lips,

"I love darky.." and with that, he was asleep with his tears coming to a stop.

"I love you too, little clover.."

(A/N: How was that? Bad? Good? Eh, I'm feeling slightly depressed so why not write? Hopefully you enjoyed it. Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon!)