Smut

This was requested and it gets a little dirty so uhhh read at your own risk....

Logan and I were on the couch watching 50 shades of grey. You were in Logan's lap and you could feel him growing under you. You smirked and started moving trying to "adjust" to get comfortable. You heard him groan quietly. "What's wrong?" You asked innocently. "Baby stop I know what your doing." He says. "You might want to fix that.." you said referring to his now hard member. "Umm no you did this..." he grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him so that you were straddling him. "You fix it.." he says hungrily. He connects his lips with yours. The kiss got heated quickly. He pulled his shirt off then yours. Next thing you knew you were both completely naked. He lined himself up at your entrance. He pushed himself into you as you let out a moan. "Oh logan." You say as you close your eyes. He thrust into you become sloppier. "Y/N your so tight." Logan moans. "Harder logan!" You practically screamed. He did as he was told and went harder and faster. "Oh. My. God. Logan I'm gonna-" "me too baby" you both came down from your highs and lied next to each other. "I love you" logan says out of nowhere. "I love you too." You say as you drift off to sleep.