Sad imagine

This was a request ❤️ if you have a request pls dm me and tell me! Love you guys!

Logan came home in an bad mood. He told me to leave him alone for a while so he has been in his room for about 3 hours now. I walk into our shared bedroom and he that he isn't there but the door in the bathroom is shut. I walk over and knock on the door, but I didn't get an answer so I turned the knob and it was unlocked so I decided to go check on him. I open the door all the way to see Logan sitting in the corner of the bathroom with his Head in his hands. "Logan?" He didn't move. "Are  you okay?" I said a little louder. He looked up at me. His eyes were blood shot and his checks were tear stained. "Is it okay if I'm not okay?" He said crying. I walk over to him. I crouch beside him and rub his back. "It's okay to not be okay sometimes.... it's okay to break down and cry... just as long as you get up after your done and don't let it affect the rest of your life." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles at me. "Thanks y/n" he said kissing my forehead. "That's what I'm here for." I say. "Why don't we go get some food?" I ask standing up and holding out my hand. "I would like that." He said grabbing my hand and standing up himself.