2

We walked downstairs, and outside, there was a boy with long black hair, tan olive skin and very tall. I had to say he was attractive, the boy next to him was also attractive. "Girls you two probably don't remember but you two use to play with Jacob and Scott all the time when you guys were young," says Charlie. Now that I think about it, I do remember. I use visit here a lot especially when Bella was here and we would play with the boys down the road, or as I liked to call them. Mutt boys, because they were obsessed with wolves. Allison came sometimes but she would usually just stay home. She never liked Folks and I never saw why.  "Mutt boys," I smile. They seem to remember the nickname. "Ginger!" They hug me first and I laugh, the two boys were the only ones allowed to call me Ginger. Anyone else, nope. Not even Bella. God smiling with these boys made me forget on what happen. But the memory was still there.  "Amara Swan, how have you been?" Asks Billy making a small talk. His same wrinkles and old smile.  "Could be better," I say honestly. Both boys gave me this look, I kinda shrugged it off. I didn't have to explain myself to them as much as I want to tell people. They'll just say I'm crazy like everyone else.  "Yeah I remember, you're looking good," comments Bella giving somewhat a pity laugh.  "Yea well I'm still dancing," comments Billy making us chuckle at his effect of a joke, which was good by the way. "Charlie here wouldn't stop talking about you gals coming down," then he whispers to me," if you were wanna talk I'm here.." I nod taking that into thought.  "Keep talking I'm gonna roll you into mud," jokes Charile.  "And I'm gonna you in the ankles," jokes Billy, the two grown men mess around and joke about each other. I stopped and wondered who they real childern were.  "Hi I'm Jacob," says Jacob re-introducing himself to my cousin, he had this goof smile to his face.  "Hey," says Bella.  "I'm Scott," waves Scott then stuffing his hand in his pockets again. I felt like he was trying to be this badass person when he doesn't need to. Not with me. Bella nods at him, taking notice.  "We use to make mud pies and then I chase Amara until Derek and Scott saved her when we were little," says Jacob smiling.  "No right I remember, one question who's Derek again?" Asks Bella, good question cousin. I don't remember myself.  "Derek is my brother, we live with our uncle Peter," says Scott.  "Right I remember, your uncle soon to scare the living crap out of me," I point out then I realize how rude that was. "Crap, sorry, no offense," I say.  "None taken," chuckles Scott. Then we all glance at the grown adult children goofing off and messing with each other like 5 year olds. I don't know I think 5 year olds acted better.  "Are they always like this?" We ask at the same time, me and Bella.  "Its getting worse with old age," the boys joke back.  "Be glad my uncle isn't here," comments Scott, but everything is interrupted as another truck pulls up.  "Peter, about time old man!" Comments Charlie. Walks out a blonde hazel haired man with scars about his boby and he wasn't old like Billy or Charlie. He looked actually pretty young for an uncle. "Girls you might remember, Peter Kane, Scott's uncle," says Charile. I knew I did...  "You girls look just like your mothers, I feel sorry for ya for being related to this guy," jokes Peter pointing to Charlie who then tries to put Peter in a head lock but Peter was bigger and buffer than Chalice so that didn't go so well. But it was funny to watch.  "So Bella what do you think," asks Charile patting the old but good truck.  "Of what?" She asks.  "Your homecoming present," says Billy.  "This?"  "Just brought it off of Billy here," says Charile.  "Yep," nods Billy smiling proud as a whistle at his old truck.  "Me and Scott totally rebuilt the engine with some of Derek's help, for you." Smirks Jacob.  "Oh, come on," Bella was smiling like a mad hatter," oh my gosh! This is perfect. Are you joking me?"  She opens the door as Jacob goes by and well hits him, I whimper as she hits him. "Sorry," she says hoping in. He grunts.  "Told you she love it," smirks Peter and Billy at Charlie.  "You were right Bella loves stuff like this, are you kidding," I comment smiling.  "See? I'm down with the kids," says Billy, hip which made me and Scott laugh to ourselves.p  "Oh yea dude, you're the bomb," jokes Charile.  Jacob was helping Bella figure out her car. "Hey Bella wanna give your cousin free rides to school?!" I call to her making her and everyone laugh.  "Hey me and Derek didn't want you to feel, well left out cause Bella got a truck, so we got this or really made," Scott pulls out a beautiful necklace of a fox, a red fox.  "Oh its beautiful, you remembered my favorite animals were foxs," I smile taking the necklace.  "Yea, it means something in the tribe, it means warrior and bravery. Someone who has been through a lot and still fights through and it made me think of you, also this," he hands me another necklace of a beautiful purple flower. The flower wasn't real, it was fake needless to say. But both Billy and Peter paled at the what flower or herb it was.  "Wolfsbane," I smile.  "Its says in our tribe to give a herb like this to someone you care about," he blushes. I smile blushing myself as I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. My face was red as my hair now, and I wasn't sure what to feel about it.