11%

MESSAGES
[edog21]

sammy
ethan
they know

edog21
who knows what

sammy
emma & jenny
they went through my phone and looked at our texts
they know we're together
can i come see u

edog21
just calm down
i'll leave the door open for you

sammy
i feel so violated
by my best friends

edog21
samantha it's okay they were just being stupid

sammy
but that doesn't make it okay

edog21
you're right
but you just need to calm down
i'll have food ready for you when u get here

sammy
i love you

edog21
i love you too

Sammy opened the door to Ethan's apartment with tears stained on her cheeks and her eyes a puffy red. He looked up from the couch and stood up when he saw her. They gazed at each other as he stared into her sad eyes. Ethan then walked over and embraced her in a hug and she cried into his chest.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let them look in my phone. I was asleep, I should have turned it off before I went to bed but I was watching a video and–" She rambled but Ethan cut her off by placing his hand on her cheek.

"Hey. It's okay," he smiled at her. "It's not that big of deal, they won't tell anyone," Ethan said, his voice almost melodic as he tried to calm Sammy down. He held her as she cried until her tears turned to hiccups.

"You wanna go to sleep? I'm kinda tired," Ethan asked. Sammy nodded and he grabbed her hand leading her to his room. "I don't know how Jeremy is still asleep after all that," Ethan laughed. Sammy cracked a smile which made Ethan feel a little better with her state.

Ethan laid on his bed with open arms waiting for Sammy to fall into them. She took off her shoes, sweatshirt, shut the light off, and jumped into his bed. She laid her head on his chest and one of his hands went to her hair while the other rubbed her back. She let out a sigh of relief, as she almost forgot what has happened just an hour before. Almost. But she pushed it back so she could get some rest, and fell asleep to the sounds of Ethan's faint snores.

tell ur friends to read this bc it needs love