16%

Sammy put her car in park outside Ethan's trailer and grabbed her drink from Wendy's. She saw Ethan talking to someone she didn't know and decided to surprise him. She shut her car door quietly. The person Ethan was talking to saw Sammy creeping behind them and she signaled him to be quiet by putting a finger on her lips.

When she got close enough she snaked her arms around Ethan's waist and put her head in the crook of his neck. He jumped and turned his head to see who was touching him. When he saw it was her he turned around wrapped her in a hug.

"Hey I missed you," Sammy whispered. Ethan pressed a kiss to the side of her head.
"Hey Ethan we'll talk about this later see ya," the guy said. Ethan nodded and returned his attention back to his girlfriend. They pulled away but Ethan left his hand on the small of Sammy's back.

He grabbed her drink from her hand and took a long sip. He swatted at him and grabbed it. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked moving away from him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her again. She gave him a fake mean look and crossed her arms.

"Take me to see daddy Cameron," Sammy said, knowing it would make Ethan mad. He gave her a stern look and said, "I'm the only one you're allowed to call daddy." Sammy laughed at him and hit his chest. She grabbed his hand and starting dragging him towards the set.

"Sammy!" Emmy shouted once she saw the two walk in.
"Emmy!" Sammy ran to her supposed mom and jumped into her arms. They shared a bone crushing hug because the two hadn't seen each other for four months. "I missed you so much!" Sammy exclaimed as she pulled away and looked at Emmy. She still couldn't get over how pretty she was.

The girls chatted for a while until Cameron and Jeremy walked on the set, Cameron and Sammy locking eyes. After a long staring contest Cameron sighed and held his arms open. Sammy gladly ran into them giving her friend a long awaited hug.

Sammy and the cast caught up with each other, Ethan's arm around her waist the entire time. "I just can't take it you guys are too adorable," Emmy said as she squeezed both Ethan and Sammy's cheeks. Sammy blushed and turned her face into Ethan's chest while the rest laughed.

"I have to go soon because I have practice but I loved talking to you all again," Sammy said as she broke from Ethan's grasp trying to go to her car.
"I'll walk you to your car," Ethan said as he guided her with his hand on her back. Jeremy and Cameron whistled as they walked away and Sammy turned around stuck her tongue out and gave them the finger.

Sammy unlocked her car and shut the door behind her. She unrolled the window so she and Ethan could say their goodbyes.
"Thanks for letting me come today. I had a good time," she said smiling sweetly as she grabbed his hand. Ethan smirked down at their hands and looked her in her eyes.
"Anything for you," he responded as he leaned for a kiss through the window. As soon as their lips touched they heard a camera shudder.

"Gotcha!"