Part 2

I woke up to the sound of an obnoxious beeping noise, I hit my alarm clock to shut it up, but the sound continued confused I lift my head up with my eyes still closed, that when the noise stopped, I sighed in relief and let my head collapsed on my pillow.

"You can start putting the things in the shed." I heard my dad say from outside, oh! That is what the noise was it was just the moving truck, thank god I don't have to carry all those boxes to the SHED!!!

I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room I accidentally ran into my sister.

"Watch it!" Sadie yelled, I ran passed her and stumbled down the stairs.

"Sorry!!" Yelled an apology and ran then ran passed my mom in the hall who was unpacking.

"Oh! Morning Jon can you help me hang up the photos?" She asked as I open the back door.

"I will once I get back!" I see the shed I sprint to it ignoring the cool air hitting my arms one of the movers was about to open it.

"WAIT!!" I yelled, they stopped and looked at me confused.

"Just leave the boxes out here I'll take care of it." I huffed they looked at me then at each other then back at me they shrug their shoulders and set the boxes they were carrying down and went back to get more boxes, I waited until they were a safe distance before opening the door quickly and shutting it back.

I turn to see the animals are still asleep but now they are laying on each other in various ways. The lion is laying on his back while the pig is on the lion's stomach and the fox is curled on the pigs back and the rabbit is laying across the lion's face.

I lips creep up into a smile the rabbits ears started to twitch, it slowly got up and stumbled off the couch and lazily stared to hop toward me then collapsed on my feet, I bent down and picked it up, it fur was brown and soft it still had a blind fold on out of curiosity I lightly tugged the blind fold down to see both of the rabbits eyes were sewed shut, my heart hurt for the little guy I placed the blind fold back in place then placing the rabbit back on the couch.

That when I noticed a tag around the rabbits neck:

Subject 712,
Male,
Ohmwrecker.

I look over at the foxes neck to see a tag also:

Subject 512,
Male,
Mini Ladd.

Then the pigs neck:

Subject 925,
Male,
Wildcat.

The lions tags:

Subject 910,
Male,
Cartoonz.

Subjects? I flip over a tag to see a circle with a half plus sign in the middle like a pie chart but with letters L top right O top left M bottom half, L.O.M.

What the hell is LOM?

The fox whimpered when he tried to move that tore my heart strings.

"Where does it hurt little guy?" I softly asked the fox he looked up at me with big gray eyes ears flat against his head he looked down at his paw.

I pet his head to calm him down, I softly touched his paw he tensed up and whimpered.

"Shh, it okay you must of broken it. Hmmm, I can't let my dad know you are in here he would probably shoot you. I can try and do a makeshift splint until I can somehow get you to a vet or something." I told Mini, his ears perked up a bit.

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Jon you in there?" My dad asked from outside the door causing everyone to jump up.