Part 3

"L.O.M?" I asked confused.

"Lab Of Mutation." Luke cleared it up, I can see the rage in his eye.

"Wait! Are you guys like mutants?" I asked.

"Heh.. yes and no we were tortured and injected with different chemicals to the point where our body's mutated into what we are to day. They wanted to see if they can somehow make people shift into animals, it sounds cool at first but how they get you to do it, let me just say I wouldn't want my worse enemy to go there, even though they all work there. Once they succeed their 'dream' it must've not been enough for them, they continue to torture us to now we have powers." He finished, that explain all of the scares.

"Are there more like you guys?"

"Yes.. thousands a handful of them was our friends they are still in there, we were all supposed to escape but shit went down..... we were the only ones to escape, I want to go back for them but that's when they  almost captured Mini that's how he broke his foot, we were planning to go back and get our friends once we found a place far away from that hell hole and get our strength back." He said rage and determination swirled in his brown eye.

"I wish I could help you all." I said with a slight frown.

"You are by letting us stay here for a while ... Now I have a question for you. Why did you help us?" He asked eyeing me, even with one eye he was pretty intimidating. I thought for a minute, why did I help them, I just got this overwhelming feel to help them so I did.

"I don't know really, it felt like the right thing to do, it was almost like a natural instinct to help you guys." I said honestly then I looked over at Mini.

"Why hasn't he changed yet?" I asked.

"There is a lot of pros and cons about being able to turn into animals that is one of the cons, if you get hurt while you are in your animal form you can't turn back until the wound I'd completely healed." Ohm explained, I just said a small 'oh'.

"Also can you explain your eye thing?" I asked Ohm he chuckled.

"Everything is black with white outlines, I can make out some things like trees, buildings, and people, sometimes things blend together and it is hard to tell what is what, now with the auras anyone can see auras you have to have a special connection with a person to see them, even though I can't see colors I can see auras like yours is bright white meaning you are good Black auras usually means someone is bad, but sometimes it is hard to tell, because someone can be good and also bad so that is where the word thing comes along I have always been able to do that I can physically see words (Ohm doesn't really this is just for this story) green usually mean you are telling the truth and red mean your lying but now white means your telling the truth black means you are lying." Ohm finished, throwing away the crust.

"Well if you see the world in black and white then how can you see if the person is lying?" I asked, also finishing my slice of pizza.

"Simple I can see the words because the world is black with white outlines words are full color just when your lying the words are outlined with white." He answered, taking a sip of water that Tyler gave him.

"Well now tell us something about you Jon-a-than." Tyler said still munching on pizza.

"Well I-" I stopped talking when I heard keys, Shit! Parents are home I completely forgot about them!

"Guys you need to go now!" I whispered yelled to them.

They jumped up quietly Tyler picked up Mini, we fast walked to the back door  and was about to open it when I saw my dad walking to the shed, I quietly panicked, then without thinking I motioned the guys to follow me, we ran upstairs into my room once everyone was inside I shut the door and locked it, I turned and put my back on the door, and tried to calm my racing heart.