Drink Up

[this is rly random and long but here u go lmao]

"Alright, you little BITCHES!"

The doors of the main cabin flew open as Monokuma stormed through with all his teddy bear might.

"Wow, that's harsh," Hinata mumbled, sitting at a table with Twogami and Souda, watching as Monokuma shook with anger in the center of the room.

"Which one of you BASTARDS did it?!" Monokuma shrieked again, pointing his little bear hand at each person sitting around the room. Only about half of the class was in the cabin at the time, and none of them had a clue what he was talking about.

"Did what?" Saijoni snapped from her seat next to Mahiru.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BRATS," Monokuma bellowed, the deadly glint coming to his weird, jagged eye, "broke into my liquor cabinet?"

The class looked around at each other, confused as all hell, and Fuyuhiko startled in his seat, exclaiming, "There's a liquor cabinet!?"

Before any further questioning occurred, a commotion came from the other side of the door which led to other rooms in the cabin. What sounded like frat party music and ridiculous giggling sped with full force towards the door, and before anyone could brace themselves, the doors were kicked open by.... you, with Ibuki and Teruteru in tow.

The three of you had bottles of booze in your hands and arms, and Ibuki had a boombox playing music on her shoulder. The three of you were visibly intoxicated, and you danced into the room to the beat of the music, swinging the bottle of Peach Absolut in your hand around with abandon.

"Heeeeeyyyyy, kids!" you slurred, tugging an absolutely wasted Teruteru behind you, the two of you barely able to walk without each other's support.

"[y/n] YOU BRAT!" Monokuma screamed, but you didn't seem too concerned. You were getting into the song's beat so heavily you let go of Teruteru's shirt and let yourself spin to the music.

"Dance with me, bitches!" you laughed, scooping Sonia up in your arms and serenading her with a pop verse. She laughed, startled but going with it, and the mood of the room lightened, most of your classmates gawking at your antics.

You spun Sonia out of your arms and hopped up onto a counter, kicking your legs in the air. Monokuma was still yelling at you, but you couldn't hear it through your daze of alcohol and laughter. Ibuki was standing all the way up on a table, a considerably worse dancer than you despite being equally as drunk.

"ARE YOU BASTARDS EVEN LISTENING!?"

You hopped down from the counter and laughed; "Shut up ya dumb bear!" You gave the teddy bear a kick and to everyone's surprise, sent him flying up to the ceiling. He landed face-down with a thud and you danced away, slurring the lyrics to the song.

For the second verse you placed yourself firmly on Twogami's lap, startling the hell out of him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kicking your legs into the air again. You sang the words directly to him, the goofiest smile on your face.

'Sitting on the roof of someone else's car,

Wrapped up in a blanket of the brightest stars,

Hoping either one of us will go to far,

Feeling for each other in the dark'

You placed your hands on his soft cheeks and beamed into his face. Despite his best efforts to stay stoic, a blush rose to his cheeks, and before you could push the boundaries any further, a wasted Ibuki ran up to you two and grabbed you by your knees.