Chapter One

Y/n's Pov

"Ow!"

I stumbled as one of the student accidentally pushed my shoulder. My books fell on the ground and was covered in dirt.I glared at the kid as he was running with his friends. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Don't tell me first day of school is gonna be like this.I thought.I picked my books and blew the dust off the cover.Luckily, they weren't that dirty and filthy.I sighed, put it back in my bag and walked towards the school hall.

I looked up and saw a big board said 'Kunugigaoka Junior High School'. I wondered how it was going to be in Junior high school since I had left my old school, Elementary school .Then, I took a few steps on the stairs and headed towards the hallway.There's a lot of student running, walking, chatting and laughing at the lockers.I took a deep breath and stopped at my locker, number 376. I opened the locker and put my books inside. I grabbed my schedule in my history book. I read the schedule carefully.

First period,English Class
Place:In the classroom,Class3-E
Time:1:00-2:00

Second period,Chemistry Class
Place:In Science Lab,third floor
Time:2:00-3:00

Third period,Art Class
Place:In Art Class,second floor
Time:3:00-3.57

Recess time,you must be in the school cafeteria by 4:00 p.m.Class will started at 5:00 p.m.

Fourth period,History Class
Place:In the classroom,class3-E
Time:5:00-5:30

Fifth period, P.E
Place:At the field, next to the school cafeteria
Time:5:30-6.00

Last period,Drama Class
Place:in the Drama class,third floor
Time:6.00-6.55

My eyes scanned at the time,subjects and places.I stuck the schedule behind the locker's door with a tape.Yes,I brought a tape to school but I don't do troublemaker stuff.After that, I took out my books that needed for class and closed the locker.I walked slowly to look at some students singing a song while one of them played the guitar. I guess it's the music class?

A girl with a pink hair smiled at me as I smiled back.I looked away from them and headed towards my class.My class is 3-E.My grades were getting lower.I'd almost got F for my last exam.My parents got really mad that I had to change school.

When I was around 11,I used to be smarter and clever than any students in my class.Well, I wasn't showing off but yeah.But after that, my grades became terrible and lower.I didn't know why I would get that kind of grades.

I shook my head to not brag about my grades anymore.When I found my classroom,I opened the door.Suddenly,something just flew above and it almost hit my head.I gasped as that thing all of a sudden, hit my face. I fell on the floor and rubbed my nose.

I heard laughs and snorts as I put my hand on the wall and rubbed my nose.It really hurt and I could feel the sting in my nose-bone.Luckily it wasn't bleeding. I yelped when I touched the bruise on my face.When I opened my eyes, I saw a bunch of people staring at me.Some crossed their arms, some laughing like a maniac, some whispering with each other. I took a deep breath and asked, "Hey!Who the heck did that?"I banged my hands on the table as the kid in front of me jumped.

"Oh, look it's the newbie."A boy with a red haired said who sat at the back of the classroom,leaning against his chair.I glared at him and turned around. I looked at the 'thing' that smacked my face just now.My eyes widened when I saw a book.The book had a hard cover on it and looked so thick.

I turned around and asked the red haired boy, "Did you just throw the book at me?"He chuckled and replied with a grunt, "Yep, I didn't see you coming so don't get mad at me."
I felt like I wanted to scream at him, telling him he's such a jerk.

I rubbed my temple and sighed.Just as I was about to say something, someone came in.The students started sitting on the chairs and started arranged the tables. I turned around.

A yellow round head with its tentacles placed a book down on the teacher's table."Ur-hum,why is the book on the floor?"The voice was really manly and hoarse. The students became quiet as I looked over my shoulder.I noticed that the red haired boy put his hand on his chin, smiling mischievously at me.

About that, I was really afraid of the yellow monster that my soul almost flew away.The 'yellow monster' stared at me like I was a food to him. I stood straightly and tried to speak when he laughed."Looks like we have a new student!Can you please introduce yourself, miss?"He said, waving his tentacles at me.

I faced the front. Everyone was looking at me.I cleared my throat and bowed, "My name is (Y/n) (L/n) . I came from (your hometown)."My (h/c) hair fell back a bit from my ear. Then, I stood straight looking at the monster."Welcome to Kunugigaoka Junior High School!My name is Karasuma-sensei.You can call me Sensei.You may sit next to Karma-kun."Koro-sensei said, pointed at the red haired boy.My eyes widened.

Nooo! I thought.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I walked past the students who were looking at me and sat next to Karma-kun. I placed my bag on the floor as Karma whispered at me, "Hey, the name's Karma Akabane."I avoided his look and said, "You don't have to whisper I already can hear you from here."

I grabbed my English textbook when Sensei cleared his throat."Okay, students today we learned about how to do grammars and past and present tenses. "he said, writing on the board with his chalk.

"Turn to page 156 and do the exercises.I'm going to test you so I'm not going to teach you" sensei added, "the examples from the textbook had shown you how to do it."The students groaned at sensei and started writing.

I stretched my arms and took my pencil from my pencil case.Suddenly, I heard a 'psst' beside me. I turned at the side and saw Karma waving his hand at me. I gave him a 'what do you want' face. "Do you have an extra pencil?"He whispers as I took another pencil and gave it to him. He gave me a mischievous smile and started writing.

I sighed silently and did the exercise in my exercise book.

Today is going to be a long day...

____________________________________

Hello!

New words,
Your hometown- (y/h)
Long name- (l/n)
Hair colour- (h/c)

I typed these because incase you wouldn't know what it means.

*hugging a Teddy bear and kisses it*

I'm gonna update Chapter two as soon as possible! Wait for me! TO-DE-LOO

*throws flowers and screams happily*