Chapter Three

Y/n's Pov

I woke up with the sound of an alarm clock near my bed.I pressed the button to stop the ringing and sat on the bed. I looked at the time.It was 5:30 a.m. Wait wha-? I tried to remember what happened last night at home.I knelt on the floor and closed my eyes tight. And then what happened? Why was I up so early? I shook my head and went downstairs to drink a water.My house was still dark and my mom slept in her room. I tiptoed to the kitchen. Then, I opened the kitchen light and walked towards a dispenser.I took a cup from the drawer and started to fill it up.I yawned and sighed.

Suddenly, something just appeared out of my thoughts.It was a flashback from last night.I stopped the dispenser.

-Flashback-

I closed my eyes tight and knelt on the floor.I felt so humiliated and stupid.Tears started streaming on my cheeks.I wiped my tears off and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I went out of the bathroom and threw myself on the bed.I felt so tired and dizzy so I drifted off to sleep.

-End of Flashback-

The flashback was really short. I drank my water and washed the cup. I placed it back at the original place, closed the light and tiptoed upstairs.I went to my room and closed the door.

As I jumped on the bed, I felt something wrapped around my arms. I looked down and saw bandages around it. Mom did it, right? I thought.I covered my face on a pillow and closed my eyes.But, I didn't have a feeling to sleep anymore. So I sat up and grabbed my phone from the table. I opened the screen and suddenly a few messages appeared. I checked my message. There was a random number."Huh?"I touched the messages from the person.When I read all the messages, my hands started to shake and my phone slipped on the bed.

Guess who's awake in the morning?- random number

Drinking and in deeply thoughts.-random number

My eyes widened and almost screamed.I didn't want to wake my mom so I threw my phone on the sofa near my bed. I stood up and took a deep breath. Who the heck message me?!How did the person knew about this?! I covered my mouth to hold my breathing.Suddenly,my phone buzzed. I walked slowly and grabbed the phone shakily.I looked at the screen and it started buzzing with messages.

It was from the random number again. I read the messages and everything in it creeped me out.

What's wrong?Can't read the messages? Guess I have feared you! -random number

Just scream if you want to.Your mom won't be able to wake up! -random number

I screamed loudly and threw my phone on the wall.I closed my ears and cried. I heard footsteps coming to my room.Then, the door suddenly burst opened. I looked at the person and it was my mom. She looked at me worriedly and hugged me. "Honey,are you okay?Why were you screaming?"She touched my forehead and my face. I pointed at my phone. Mom quickly grabbed it and read the messages. When she read, I heard her gasped. "Y-y-y/n,where did you get this messages?"Her voice was shaky and I could feel she was trembling with fear.

"Mom, help me please... "I whispered.

____________________________________

Karma's Pov
9:30 A.M.

I rested myself on a tree branch at the park, listening to a song.I put my knife in my pocket and sighed happily.I closed my eyes.
Then, I heard footsteps under the tree. I looked down and saw a girl with a (h/c) sitting on the ground and sighed.When she looked up, it was Y/n.Her bright (e/c) eye was looking at the sky. She then placed her hands on her face. I was about to go down when the branch suddenly broke and fell on the ground.It almost hit Y/n on the head but luckily she avoided it. "Whaa-?"She was cut off when she saw me. Her eyes widened.

I went down slowly and as I stepped on the ground, Y/n looked at me fiercely. "What are you doing here?"She asked while grinted her teeth.I noticed she had bandages around her arms.I scoffed and replied, "I was hanging out with myself and you came."She raised her eyebrow and then rolled her eyes.She walked down the hill carefully as I followed her from behind.

Y/n turned around and stopped."Please don't follow me."She said, waving her hand to shoo me.I rolled my eyes and grinned. She looked at me and jogged down the hill. But, I noticed something round like a rock on the ground. "Wai-"I was cut off when she accidentally stumbled upon the rock.

She screamed and almost rolled herself down the hill when I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist."I got you!"I said,holding her waist tightly.

And that moment was silent.I could hear her breathing heavily and her body was trembling.I started to smell her scent.She smelled like a rose and winter. The smell made me feel relaxed.

Just then,Y/n pushed me."Don't touch me ever again!"She ran away with the stairs.I looked at her running across the park.I chuckled and smiled at her. What a weird one...

____________________________________
New word:
Eye colour: (e/c)

Hey guys!It's me again.I have to study for my exam this Tuesday :').I studied just a little bit and I felt like I'm gonna fail my exam :'( If I have a free time, maybe I can update a little!So freaking' sorry guys :/

I'll see you in the next chapter!
*eats chocolate while studying*