Chapter Two

(A/n Karma's face when he plays baseball)

Y/n's Pov

Kring....

The school bell rang as the students stood up and said thank you to Koro-sensei.I stood from my seat and grabbed my purse from my bag. Just then, I noticed Karma's arms were placed at the back of his head.He was feeling relaxed. I raised my eyebrow and asked, "You're not going to eat?"

He looked at me, "Your treat for the day?"My eyes widened."Excuse me, don't be so rude Karma!"I said, glaring at his annoying face. He chuckled at me and stood up. "Buy me treats, please."He said with his annoying voice. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the class quickly.

I left Karma behind me as I jogged downstairs to the cafeteria.When I arrived at the cafeteria, there were a lot of students hanging out together with their lunch.I turned my head to the side.Some couples shared their food while laughing and giggling.I giggled at them. That kind of situation made me feel.... Love.

I didn't see someone in front of me so I bumped on her/him."Oh, I'm so sorry!"That person said as I rubbed my eyes. "It's okay!"I replied,opened my one eye. A boy with a blue hair with his complete uniform looked at me.
"Are you sure?"I nodded slowly.He smiled, "Good then.My name is Nagisa.I'm one of your classmates."I shrugged awkwardly and smiled back."Oh,hi! I didn't see you in the classroom..."I squinted my eyes at him.Nagisa chuckled, "Well, I guess you couldn't see me because I was sitting far back."

My thoughts snapped as I gasped a little."Oh, you were the one with the blue hair sitting at the back!"I exclaimed.He laughed and said, "Haha, that's me."I smiled at him.

That's when I remembered I was being hit by a book.I looked down and sighed.Nagisa seemed to notice me and asked, "Hey, are you okay?"I nodded slowly, "Yeah, I still remember I got hit.."
His eyes widened at me and looked at my bruise on my face. "You had a bump on your head and a bruise on your face!"He took a closer look on my face."Let's get you to the small clinic that's located beside the staff room.I nodded at him and touched my face. Ouch, stupid! I jumped when I pressed my nose.
Nagisa laughed and snorted, "Don't touch it, Y/n!"I giggled as we walked together into the cafeteria.

After recess, we went to the small clinic and Nagisa took a small emergency bag in the cupboard.He did all the bruises and it really hurt that I could feel it stung my face.I have a plaster (band aid)on my face.After we went to the clinic, we headed back to our classroom.

I stopped and went inside the classroom when I saw Karma sat at my place.I quickly walked towards him and asked harshly, "Is this your seat?No right?So please go back to your own seat."I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him.He was so heavy I almost fell on the floor."Oh my gosh, why are you so heavy!"I exclaimed,letting out a big sigh and wiped my sweats.Karma laughed horribly at me and said, "Come on, your place is comfortable."I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the chair.He fell on the floor and let out a loud thump sound.I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh.I almost cried and barely breath when Karma stood up with his face red. I cleared my throat and asked calmly, "So how does it feel to be like me just now?"I mentioned the part where I was being hit on the face. He growled at me.

Suddenly, he pushed me on the wall.I gasped and yelped. "Urgh, what is wrong with you!"I yelled at him.He pinned me and grinned widely. Karma gave me his sharp eyes as I struggled to get out of his trap.He pushed me again on the wall by putting his hand on my chest."HEY, LET GO OF ME!"I screamed and kicked Karma on his legs.

That's when I felt something sharp dugged into my skin.I looked down. Karma's nails were pressed on my skin.

"If you did that again, I'm gonna kill you right after."He whispered madly as I stared at him in the eyes.His eyes were pale and sharp that I avoided his look.