Chapter 3

I woke with a migraine. "F-Fuck" I moaned. I felt cold water splash my face. I shrieked and jumped out of bed. "What where you doing?" I heard Eric's loud voice. "Oh shit my head. Shhh quiet down no need to yell." I shush him and close my eyes. I moved my hand around his face and on his lips "Shhh" he swatted my hand away "get up!" He snapped and I groaned. Opening my eyes my headache went away. I sighed swinging my feet over the edge of the bed. The cold from the floor licked the bottom of my feet. He tossed my cloths at me along with a towel. I dried my hair and face then body. He didn't move from watching me. I looked at him "Uhm I need to get dressed." He shook his head "I'm making sure you don't go back to sleep." I rolled my eyes and smirked a little. Crossing my arms and slipped my shirt off slowly. Eric didn't take his eyes off me. I threw my shirt down and felt odd in front of him. But I glanced and his eyes were on mine. He wasn't even looking at my body or anything else. He had a job to do but he was respecting me at the same time. I threw on my non-wet shirt and jacket. Then I bent down slipping off my pants and I sighed "Look I know you have a job but my underwear is wet also may. I have that privacy? Just look away." He grabbed the towel "I know you change that in the bathroom not in here. There are cameras, I'm sure you don't want them to see either..." He held the towel blocking the camera. I was surprised and nervous about the cameras but he was helping me.. Why? I changed that and slipped on pants. "Ok done." He dropped the towel and nodded "Alright let's go." I sighed "The wet cloths are on my bed! And the water!" He sighed "I'll get your bed changed." I looked at him curiously. They changed our sheets once out of the whole initiation and that was after the first round. I smiled a little but remembered the same water trick happened to one of the others. He didn't get his sheets changed... I pushed that aside as we walked into the room. Four glared "Glad of you to join us." I shrugged "What'd I miss?" Four flexed his muscles in annoyance. A few girls purred and giggled. I rolled my eyes.
We walked to a knife throwing room. I picked up five and looked at the target I took two and threw them. One landed on the center and the other slightly to the right. I smiled and tried three one didn't make it. "That was pathetic." Eric mumbled from behind me. A turned narrowing my eyes "Oh? I tossed two at once none of them can do it." Eric looked at them then me "You're not them. You're you." He grabbed three and handed them to me. I took them and his hand grabbed my wrist. His other fixed my stance and let go. "Try that." My wolf whined that he didn't hold me. I missed his touch already. I threw them and they hit. I smiled and realized I had no more knives. Looking back at Eric he was already watching others. I stepped back and watched. Tammy had difficulties with throwing. I helped her but was rewarded by Eric yelling at me. Scuffing I stepped away and stood next to him. "Don't help unless I tell you too." I didn't look at him I watched Will "And when will that be?" I snapped back. "Never." He responded and walked away. I gritted my teeth and walked out. We were finished anyways.
I ate lunch and walked out to the Chasm. Looking down at the raging water. Wondering what secrets it held. Two smart ass teens walked in and snickered at me. I quietly groaned and looked at them. "Can I help you two?" The boys smirked "maybe if you opened-" Four walked in and glared at them. "If she opened what?" Then mumbled something and walked out back where they came. I turned my head looking at Four "Should I thank you?" He tensed slightly "Don't keep walking out." He said walking past me. I sighed looked back at the water.
It was back to training I helped my other pack mates. Then Tammy was called into the ring. Then my name was called. Me and Tammy smirked at each other and stood ready. Are movements were slow then sped up. Soon we were bloody and smiling at each other. Eric and Four watched intrigued in the fight. Tammy was on the floor laughing as her nose bled. I was laughing and panting. Eric impatiently said "Finish it." I looked to him and made Tammy's wolf pass out with a command. Tammy laid limp on the floor. I carried her to the emergency room where we took everyone who was injured. I laid her down and Eric walked in. Turning to look to him, he was in the doorway watching. "I won't run away." I sighed. He crossed his arms "Making sure you really won. She didn't "Pretend" to knock out." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah she's out cold." I tucked her in and walked towards him. He grabbed my arm "We still need to train. Let's go." I nodded and followed him.
We walks into the ring and he turned "Alright let's see what you got." I held back a smirk. Lowering myself in a defensive position. He struck and I moved to the left. Grabbing his arm and lifting my leg to kick his head. He pushed me, losing my balance and tumbling. He quickly hit me in the side with his foot. His hits hurt more then they should have. It caught my attention. I rolled out of the way and winced in pain. I knocked him of his feet but he caught himself. He went to kick me but I caught his heel. Flipping him I straddled him and pinned him. I was able to hold him down. He cocked an eyebrow at the position. I hurried off and was blushing. I looked away and he stood up. "Your pretty quick and strong. Full of tricks." I nodded and tried to ignore what just happen. He was slightly surprised at what happen but thought nothing of it. "Alright, I have an idea of how to make you better. For now go rest or eat." I nodded and jumped down. Leaving for the dining hall. I ate and left just as fast. I couldn't fathom he was my mate.. He was human I was a purebred Alpha. I smiled but I did think he was hot. I sighed walking to the Chasm. The roaring water calmed my nerves. I felt the want to shift and run forever. Tomorrow we were going to the fence. I would get my chance there. I sat over the edge my legs dangled down into the water. I seem a small thin ledge wrap around a corner of the chasm. I stood and headed towards the ledge. I started to walk around it till I felt someone grab my arm. I turned swiftly almost punching them "what are you doing?" Four sounded upset. I cleared my throat "Nothing I was-" four cut me off rudely "Don't. Go to bed." I nodded and walked to the room and found my bed. It has soft black sheets with a comfy blanket. The other initiates looked at me angrily. I shrugged and curled up I fell asleep but not before I noticed these where Eric's sheets and blanket..