Chapter 1

I'm Isabella Collines, 22 years of age and a very hard working woman. I think I was born to be broke,since I was young my family has so many debts. My parents are always fighting because of money, until they decided to divorced and they left me to my aunt who didn't had the luck to find her love of her life, that's aunt Olive. She's practically my mom and my dad. Well now I'm preparing for my interview, this will be my 10th interview hope I'll get this job. I really need this job in order to pay my bills or else the landlord will send me out.

At exactly 10 am, I got to the company. It's very  huge company and I can see at the facade the name of the company "The Carter Corporation". I wonder how rich the CEO of this firm. tsk tsk very lucky person. Perhaps he or she is very old to own a huge copany like this. I proceed to the front desk."Good morning, I'm one of the applicants" I greeted the blonde girl. "Good day miss just go left that's the way for the applicants." she answered and pointed the hallway, "ok thanks" I smiled at her. I can hear my heels while I'm walking, it's so quiet here I feel like I don't belong here but duhh I need a job. Then I saw a guy "applicant?" he asked  I nodded as an answer as yes. He knocked then the door open. "go in" he added I do what he said. When I walk in I saw a guy more like a greek god, his eyes are peircing blue they are like oceans and his perfect lips I want to kiss them. OH MY GOSH you're here to get a job ISABELLA not to droll, I need pull myself together.

"Good morning" i said. "good morning also you can sit there." he reply. I feel so nervious I can't even look at his eyes. There's relly something about him. That makes me so uncomfortable. "So you're Isabella Collines?" he suddenly said. "uh um yes" I instantly answered. He just asked me some personal questions and about my past jobs. "That's all miss collines, someone will call you if you're in for being my assisntant".  "Sure I'll wait for the call. thanks. I reply to his statement.

When I went home I'm still thinking that guy,  gosh I just met him besides if ever I got that job I'll be working for him. Aughhh!! this is not good, half of me wants to work for him but the half of me doesn't want because it will be just complicated. I can't like my future boss.I waited and waited the whole night but no one calls and when I woke up I check my phone still nothing. Maybe I' m not qualified again. I need to find a new work. Suddenly my phone rings it made me jump, I look at it but it's only my aunt olive, I pick it up "hi, aunt olive what's with the sudden call?" I asked her. "Can't I call my beautiful daugther?" she reply. "of course you can always but do you need anything?"I simply answered "umm I know you have some bills that you need to pay also there but I just...you know...someone from the bank  went here yesterday and they said that they'll need the money or I need to give them this house. What will we do? I can't lose this house you know exactly why." my aunt said. "Don't worry aunt olive I'll do everything" I sadly said. "ok I'll keep your word sweety" she reply. We just said our regards to each other then I hang up.

At lunch time my phone rings again, maybe this is the bank. At first I don't wanna answer it but it doesn't want to stop. I pick it up "hello!?"  the line went silent. did they hung up? I asked myself. "hello is this miss collines?" I remember that voice Oh geezz "umm yes it is. why?" I asked "This is Travis Carter from Carter Corporation I just want to say that you're hired and you can start tomorrow be at 9 in the  mmorning, make sure don't be late." he said that using his husky voice. "OH MY GOD!! thank you very much. I promise I will do my best Sir!" I happily said. Then he hung up. I'm so happy right now atleast now I can say that I have a Job now. And it will be  a huge help to me and to my aunt.

I woke up so early and deciding what to wear for my first day in my new work is pretty hard. As a girl it's really hard to choose what to wear in important days. A white long sleeve and  a grey pencil cut skirt made my mind. I make sure not to be late. And I always smile to other workers and I greeted most of them. When I arrived to the office of Mr. Carter. I feel a suddenly tense, this guy is really getting on my nerves.

He send someone to guide me and teach me what are the right things I need to do. "Hi i'm Allison, you can call me alli,I'm the one who will guide you here." "Hi I'm Isabella you can call me bella." I smiled at her. She told me the likes and didslikes of Mr. Carter, like how he likes his coffee without sugar and the food he really prefer. "You know the devil man is so hard to please, no one can stand his attitude, he's very cold and only do what he wants." alli said. Like she's trying to warn me. "why do you call mr. Carter the devil man, that was so rude hahaha" I try to give her humour. "Because he is!" she reply. I feel the urge to ask ore but I think I should just get the one side, if mr carter show some bad stuff, I 'll call him the devil man also but as of now he didn't.

It's almost end of the day when mr. called me to go to his office, "get your things, we will have a dinner?" he coldy said. "What dinner sir?" I asked. " Just do what I say, don't ask so much, I also hate that." he said then he walk out. What? I was just asking there's no wrong with that. Aughh I can feel it this guy will be pain in my ass.