Chapter 2

That car ride is so awkward and silent I cant even breath because of my boss eyes sometimes he will just stare at me and the hard thing is I cant even recognize what he is thinking. What if I look so stupid!? augh! this silent kills me! after a 25 minutes which feels like a year for me we arrived in an italian restaurant. We sit in a vip section and I look around and read the menu OH MY FREAKING MONEY!! a meal here cost my whole rent in my apartment! I swallow how can I eat here its so expensive besides I didnt sign up for this..."What do want to order?" my boss said while staring at me again, "umm I uhh its up to you what ever you want its my first tine to eat in this kind of place so I have nothing in mind" I reply honestly. "Okay we'll just get my usual order and a wine" he said then the waiter approach us and walk to get our meal.

"So tell me about yourself" he asked "what!?" he just stare at me well this is totally awkward. I get myself together and answered him "well Im just a typical citizen who needs a job so I can pay my bills"  he just nodded "I have a proposal for you if you just want it"he said im so confuse right now what the heck is happening? I didnt say anything I just nod "okay so I want you to be my girlfriend if is that fine with you?" he continued, What the heck did I just heard!? did he just Omg I think im insane hearing some mr. carter asking me to be his girlfriend!? "are you alright?" he asked, " what!? i mean who will be alright if their boss asked them in their first day of work  to be his girlfriend I think everyone will think like that is sooo crazy!!" i blurted to him I mean I was so shocked what if he is just playing and he'll fire me after this no no no I hope not."oohh sorry about that..I was just thinking you could be the right woman for me" and he smiles "how can you know Im the right woman for you?" i reply I look at him "I can just feel it" he simply said.

The  food arrived to our table we eat in a very silent way then after the dinner we are in the car then he just grab my left hand and said "I want you and sooner or later you will be mine." I was so shocked on what he said and I cant even think on what Im going to say. "I..."  I didnt finish my word then he pull me and  he his warm lips capture my trembling lips. Is this real!? is he really kissing me or am I dreaming?? i dont know what to do so I just go with the flow and respond to his kisses. I dont know what the heck is happening its like im floating but falling at the same time. Its like everything is so wrong because of this confusinf feeling I push mr.Carter "OH GREAT JESUS !! what on earth are you doing!?"I blurted he look so hot but annpying at the same time"Iii.." I didnt let him finish his words I grab my bag then storm out of the restaurant.