Chapter 4

Everything happens so fast I dont know what I'm doing is right or wrong but my heart says its right. After that night I signed the agreement of mr. Carter I can feel that my life is about to change. I went to work as early as the usual I knock at mr carter's office but he's not there. I made my way to the snack bar to grab some coffee. After 30 minutes my gorgeous boss arrived I mean my boss. I quickly greeted him he also said good morning to me. Then he said we will talk to his office. "take a sit" he said and I obey. "I just want to say that Im really glad that you agreed." he continue while he's checking his computer. "I dont have much choice besides I'll get benefit on it." I reply I dont wanna look at him this is so awkward he look at me then he said."well of course youre gonna benefit to this agreement". After that conversation I proceed to my work I notice that there so much paper works today than the other day. And when I finished my paper works I called it a day im so tired and I wanna go home and sleep. But mr. carter I need to see my boss in his office. when I came to his office "There you are.. lets go." my boss said.

We went to his pent house its a huge fine house. I cant stop looking around "do you like it? he asked "of course well its far from what I have" i reply. we ate then I think its my cus to go home so I stand but he grab me my hand "where do you think youre going?" a husky voice asked me "umm I think I need to go home?" well thats the truth I really wanna go home. "but we're not done yet love.Suddenly he captured my lips and invated my mouth with his tongue. I dont know what to do so I just go with the flow then I felt his hands roming my body I want to say no and push him but I cant Im so blinded with this desire. Well its a shame that Im still a virgin and I dont know how to break that to him. But he still continue what he is doing he remove my clothes and just remain my under garments. I feel so nervous what if he doesnt like what he is seeing well i know I dont have a sexy body but he didnt stop he carried me to his bed room it has a king size bed and mostly the colour is black and it so elegant looking room and kinda dim. He pushed me lightly and I stumble to his bed now his looking like im a little prey that he can ready to eat any moment.

He kissed me again and I moan because  this is the first time I experience this kind of feeling. He is  different he touch me like a very fragile vase but he kiss me so rough then his hands wont stop roming my body he unclaps my bra and have a full sight of my chest he massage them then leave my lips and started kissing my left boob I wanna say stop but I cant. After he gave attention to my boobs.I cant contain my hands so I started undressing him. I removed his expensive suit the moment I wanna pull down his boxers he hold my hand and said "you have to wait. Im the one whos incharge here." so I let my hands down and he continue what he is doing he put his finger on my private part then he begin to pump I just moan and moan on what he is doing "you are so tight pussycat are you still a virgin? he said. I felt a pang of shame do i really need to say answer that "you dont have to feel shy Im really honored that I'll be your first besides i'll be also your last because youre mine pussycat. "he continue.

He didnt stop on what he's doing and added another finger which makes me moan more louder. "youre so wet!!" he said auughhhhh..!!! is all I can answer to him. "who makes you wet huh?" he asked. I cant comprehend on what he's saying. "Thats right. Say my name my little toy say it!" he continue I moan"Mr. Carter aughhh h!!!"