Chapter 6

Leena's pov ~

As we walked down the stairs from mother's house. I thought to myself " Now what am I gonna do now. "

" Don't think too much just come to my place, " Nate  offered.

But did I really have any choice because my only friend goes to college is out of state. If I stayed with grandma who lived across town, I would have wake really early in the morning to make it on time. I'm talking probably 4am. And she also lives with her friend, roommate and I didn't want to impose. And my father he moved back to Canada after the divorce so he's out.

I just don't know what to do with myself right now. I'm wondering if I should give Derek a call or wait till he's calm down a bit to talk things over.

I messed up and it's big time. Can we really repair what's has been broken. And at that I still don't know how it began.

" Leena ?  Get in the car, " Nate said while opening the car door for me.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

" Worrying wouldn't change what happened so don't stay inside your head so long, it's giving me an headache," Nate said frustrated pulling over to the side of the road.

" What are talking about ? You don't know what I'm going through right now ! "

" I know more than you think."

" So you're telling me by not speaking that I'm getting on your nerves, " I replied as tears began to fall.

" I'm sorry Leena, " he said turning in his seat then reaching over to touch my face.

Staring into my eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. I was stunned but he wasn't a bad kisser either. I just had to push him away before this goes any further.

I tried but he deepen the kiss until it felt like I couldn't breathe. Just as I made an attempt to push him away, my stomach began to growl. Which made it even more awkward then having him kiss me.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

So here we are at the Subway from the first exit he got off on. He even got overly concerned by getting me something to eat too. Which didn't make sense.

We walked in, all eyes were on us. I mean I should've been used to it. Because it happened a lot when I went out with Derek.

And some girls that were standing in front of us in line. They kept giving us looks and side glances. I couldn't take it any longer plus I was feeling really shitty at the moment.

" Omg ! Take a picture it'll last longer. " I told them sarcastically.

" Why did you have to stoop to they're level. I wouldn't even think of..... " he said but was cut by me saying.

" You think I would care if you did. I was just tired of them staring and stuff, " I said laughing then it was our turn to order.

Thanks stomach you helped a lot. I really didn't know if it was good thing or bad for speaking my mind. I guess I'm really hungry, needed to get something to eat because I never got to get something earlier.

Hunger plus being emotional. It's a bad combination.

Smiling Nate asked, " So should I order for you and you can take a seat ? "

Which I responded with a head shake. I was feeling embarrassed and confused right now. Too many things happened today.

Five minutes later, Nate comes to the table I choose for us. And placed the food on the table, taking a seat.

" Turkey sub for me and meatball sub for you, " he handed over to me.

" You didn't get any drinks ? "

" Oh I knew I forgot something," he said face palming himself.

While he went back to get in line to get our drinks. I thought to myself now how did he know what I wanted to order.

This day just keeps getting weirder or..........

Crazy ?!

Thanks for reading ❤

Excuse these darn errors 😉

Vote, comment and share ✌