Chapter 29

Julien Kang as Vil ⬆⬆⬆

I couldn't hold myself back. I had unleashed everything I had been feeling since that incident at the casino.

Nate's ( in Derek's body ) pov~

I kissed her like I was deprived from oxygen. And she was my air so I could breath. I knew it was wrong to be doing this while I was in someone else's body. But I couldn't help myself. My lower body began to come alive as I slowly put my hand under her shirt.

The need to touch her so much needed right now. I wanted be inside her, take her swiftly. But I felt I should take it slow for fear I'd scare her away. And at the moment she was very actively participating. I kissed her, laid her back down the bed without breaking our make out session.

My hand finally managed to reach her bra. I began to feel her through it, she moaned. It give me more courage to pull her shirt up farther to see her in all her glory. My hands found their way to the back of her bra, didn't struggle to get the contraption apart. The material gave way, I slid one hand under.

I began to fondle her breasts that produced a moan. I happened to look up at her face, her eyes were closed. Once I was satisfied with her expression. I then I went to work on removing her bra completely. I touched the dark nipple gently pushing it in when it became engorged. That's when I decided to test waters by latching my mouth onto one of her breasts.

My actions also produced another excited moan to pass through her lips. This gave me the assurance that she was really on board with everything that has happened in the moments after I kissed her. So I took my chance at touching her through her underwear. And yes I removed her pants because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable while she slept.

After gently playing with her. I heard her breathing heavily, loved the sound that I knew was my doing. I then traced my finger on the rim of her panties, swiftly jerk them over thighs and off.

It felt like it's been so long since I had my taste. I couldn't wait so I immediately opened her legs without much resistance. I placed my face  exactly were I wanted to be at this very moment. And I went in, lapping and licking, finger dipping. She was moaning crazy, saying all sorts of things.

Then she spoke the words that stopped me in my tracks. It was like a blow to the system. A sword through the abdomen.

She spoke his name. And how could I forget that this wasn't my body. She didn't have any indication that I was inside Derek her ex boyfriend's body.

I couldn't go any farther, my hormones slipped back into normal levels. So I pulled away without looking back, left the room.

............................. 

Leena's pov ~

As I watched Derek leave the room. I just laid there staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe how stupid I was. To let whatever that was go as far as it did.

I just didn't know why it happened at all. All I knew was that he was standing there looking at me, sat on the bed. I could barely pay attention to what he was saying. I was affected by presence. I never saw that kind of expression on his face before. It was like it awoken something in me. Somewhere inside me I knew something was going to happened, it seemed inevitable. He was kissing me, I didn't even know if I tried to stop it.

His touch wasn't like the way Derek has touched me before. I could be crazy for thinking this. Because it was him in the flesh, I knew who I was with. I couldn't mistake him.

But why did it happen ? Was I desperate to be with him again ? Was it familiarity ? I just didn't know. All I know that it couldn't happen again. It was wrong, I couldn't erase the hurt he caused. And now there's some new hurt because he just upped, walked out. I knew it was dumb to be hurt this. I knew we weren't getting back together.

But it hurt just the same even though my rational mind told me not to. Suddenly tears began to roll down my face onto the pillow. I immediately wipe them away. I sat up in bed.

I decided I needed to leave. Being here would only make me feel worse. I don't want to be like them girls that just settles thinking everything's fine because this person is familiar. Or is scared to start over. Hell I felt right now that I needed a do-over. And learn to be on my own.

So I quickly got up, located my clothes putting them on. Seeing my phone on the night stand, I grabbed it, put it my pocket. Left the room, just as I was going down the staircase. I heard a noise, it sounded like a cross between some kind of machine, language I never heard before. I didn't know what it was but I had to see where it was coming from. I looked toward Derek's room just around the corner. Then seeing a hot blue glowing light coming from under the door. It looked like something out of an sci-fi movie.

This gave me a weird feeling. Just as the feeling I got when I was lured by curiosity on what I would find in that basement at Nate's house. I then moved closer to the door, put my hand around knob ready to open. An current like feeling flowed through my body. I stepped back.

I didn't feel so good. And I slid to the floor into nothingness.

An cliffhanger if I do say so myself. Thanks for the 24k ❤

 Thanks for the 24k ❤