Divulge

6:00 pm
San Francisco

In a minute and my world was turned upside down. A minute ago, I was happy and living life to fullest, everything was just perfect.. when, I decided to crash at my girlfriend Sally's place that evening. I was about to ring her door bell, when I heard some strange screams and cries from the house.

            It was her...It was Sally's cry, I got worried, worst thoughts occupied my mind as I tried to open the door.
Since the door was locked from inside,I immediately rushed towards the back door. Entering the house I looked for her..but she wasn't anywhere down the floor so I rushed for her bedroom on the next floor. As I was moving further the screams grew stronger and more stronger.

      The bedroom door was ajar and I saw Sally on the bed, screaming in pain and a guy was forcing upon her, or so I thought. I stormed inside to save her.. pushed that  guy,  away from her and thrashed him.
          When I was about to hit him again, she stopped me, she seemed angry, standing completely naked in front of me, folding her hands below her bare breasts, she gave me a hard stare.
She didn't seemed scared, nor had any signs of vulnerability or pain in her eyes. I held her close to me to assure her that she was safe but instead of coming closer to me she slapped me.
I was stunned, jolted out of the bubble and had no idea what was going on...
Wasn't she getting raped? Many questions were arising in my mind.
When, she cleared that "We were over", she blamed me for ruining her soo called fun. It was hard to believe her words.. things were messed up, I asked her the reason behind the sudden break up. She said she didn't had any reason..she was just using me to satisfy her desires and for my money. She never loved me, and now she is leaving me because I can't satisfy her daily.
               She blamed me for ruining her time, she blamed my job because of which I didn't had time to satisfy her desires. Her words were harsh, It was hard to believe that it was the same girl whom I loved. Completing her words she helped that guy back on his feets and both of them returned to the bed.
             Screams started again..this time they were full of sprit and evilness. As I was moving out of the the house, things were getting harder for me, my heart was shattered into pieces, I was drifted apart and I was entering into the world of darkness.
On my way back home, I drove like a drunkard... Sally's memories flooded my mind..when, suddenly............