Emergence

6:00 pm
New York

While I was heading towards the parking lot a swamp of paparazzi circled me.They started clicking pictures,and soon I realised that I was stuck in this mess and there was no way out.Some of them pushed each other to get a good view while others quarreled. I got panicked, I did not know what to do, I never had an experience with paparazzis and so I was having a hard time with them. 

                   The so called the hero of O'Briens emerged out of nowhere  for my rescue. Miriamo rushed towards me and grabbed my waist , pulling me closer to him in order to protect me. He made a way for us to get out of that swamp and safely brought me near my car, since those paparizies were going crazy to click our pictures , they too followed us. He quickly grabbed my car keys and instructed me to get inside the car, and we drove as fast as we can, to escape those paparazzis.

           I felt safe with Miriamo for the first time, sitting next to him in a car was the last thing I would have ever imagined but now everything felt good. In no time we reached my apartment and I dragged myself out of the car and so did he. He handed me the car keys and was about to leave but I stopped him. " Miriamo wait, where's your car? How are you planning reach your house without anyone noticing you?" I asked. A smile came across his face and he told me that his car was parked at the O'Brien's, and he was going to take a cab to his home. I felt bad as he had to take a cab because of me, so I handed him my car keys and asked him to take my car. He hesitated at first but I insisted alot so he agreed to take my car. " Goodbye", I said and I started walking towards the entrance of my apartment. As I climbed the first stair, I thought I was forgetting something and the next moment I found myself turning around and walking towards Miriamo, who was still standing near the car, leaning on the nearby pole and watching me coming towards him. I walked towards him and hugged him. I don't know why was I doing this neither did he. I thanked him for saving me today and ran inside my apartment before he could say anything. As I was waiting for the elevator I recalled all the incidents which took place today, entering the elevator all I could think was about Miriamo, as I came out of the elevator, I saw aunt Bella standing in the corridor, facing me. I started walking towards her, she seemed angry, " I know what you did today!", She said. I knew she would have seen today's show because of which she was angry. I walked towards her and started apologizing her, I was about to burst into tears ,when she laughed and hugged me.
      " I am soo happy for you success my dear", she said. I looked at her in surprise, she tricked me and somehow it made me laugh alot. As we entered the house, the aroma of freshly baked cookies captured me, and so did aunt Bella's friends. Aunt Bella's had arranged a surprise success party for me and also had baked my favourite cookies, which made me soo happy. Everyone pampered me and we celebrated my success. This surprise party made me recall the surprise party which I along with my friends had arranged for Ash, that party changed my life forever and I felt sad. I wanted to cry, let myself out but I didn't want ruin this party so I kept quiet. Soon everybody left and aunt  Bella too went to sleep. I walked to my room , dropped my handbag and other accessories on the floor.
As I was occupied by my darkest fears, I sat on the bed. The thought of "what if my friends find out my present location?, what if they find the real reason why I left?",made me shiver.

Memories of my friends started flooding my mind, I missed them...I missed Ash too...all the beautiful moments... I had with him started appearing in front of me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I remembered that day...