Chapter 2

Jaceyon I'zaya Blackmen but go by JB I'm a business man owning half of California I decided to invest in this cleaning company to cover up my drugs being transported since I was investing I decided to see how good it is I have 2 workers that will be working for me for 4 months if I'm saticfied I'll invest in it.

Me and my day one Izaak were walking into the cleaning company when we past 2 beautiful ladys.

"Ahh Mr.Blackmen " the lil white lady said closing the door.
"So I have my to workers they will start tomorrow at 9 am as you requested these lady's are very hard working and will get the job done"
She said

"Well Mrs. C looks like you did as I asked I'll see them tomorrow and I'll call you to keep ya updated​"
"Ok well thank you" she said with that we left heading to my trap on South.

"Damn bruhh did you see them to fine ass women" Izaak dramatically said
"Hell yeah they fine no lie I wonder if they gone be the workers"
"True" Izaak said

After going to the trap I decided to go to my mamas house well apartment I been telling her to move but she said she comfortable were she at.

Knocking on the door she opened up hugging me. "Hey baby what are you doing here" my ma said "dang ma I can't come visit you"
"Ohh shut up boy I'm just surprised you not out you came here"
"Well I had to come check on you"

"Well I cooked your favorite I had a feeling you were coming your plate is in the microwave" I nodded going to the kitchen

I took my plate out seeing blackeyed peas green macaroni and cheese and fried chicken with corn bread yeahh nigga can eat mama always come through.

As I was eating I got a call looking at my phone I saw it was Ashley we have a complicated on and off relationship look I'm too old to be playing games I want a women I can take care spoil provide and she desire my every need but Ashley she don't believe in a commitment but for some reason I cant stay away from her.

"Hey beautiful"
"Hey daddy come over tonight I got something special"
"Ohh yeah and what is that"
"Just come over and you'll see the door is unlocked" she said in her suductivley voice
"Ight I'll be there in a few ma"
"Ok hurry daddy"
With that she hung up. That girl know how to get me.

I finished eating and washed my plate out going to the living room
"Thank you for dinner ma but I gotta head out"
"Mmhmm going to see that tramp huh"
My mama know about Ashley she met her one time and that was horrible her and my mama almost got to fighting.

"Ma chill"
"Whatever come give me a hug" I hugged her and headed out.

Pulling up to Ashley house walking in I walked in her room to see her layed out in some lingera rubbing herself moaning
I bit my lip
"Come get your pussy daddy"

With that I took my clothes off and y'all know what happened round after round after round.

Hope you liked it I didn't feel like writing a sex scene but I hope I gave you a lil teaser😂.

Please don't forget to

Vote-vote-vote💙