30.

~Dark Lillie~ chapter thirty

Niall’s P.O.V

"Lil, Lil look at me, keep your eyes open okay? Talk to me," I scramble to get in the little cabin, with Lillie limp in my arms. I feel her body curl gruesomely as she vomits again. I curse under my breath as I struggle to find the damn bathroom. We barely fit in there together but I manage to get her to the toilet. Her body forces more vial liquid out, and all I could do was sit there holding her hair back. Probably the worse feeling in the world. Shakily she looks up at me, pale faced, and says,

"F-Fuck, Ni-Niall, I’m so-sorry, I’m s-sorry, s-so-" More vomit.

"Shhh, don’t worry about that now, just breathe please, your safe, that’s all that matters." As upset as I was about her leaving me and being reckless, I had to focus on making sure she was okay.

"Can you stand?" I ask after I’m sure she’s done. She gives a weak shrug. I was scared. She didn’t look herself. She looked empty, frail, broken. It scared me. I try helping her up but she was too shaky and weak to support herself. I had to at least try cleaning her up. I run the bathwater, undressing her. I hold back tears and angry as I see what those bastards left on her. Marking her beautiful skin with bruises and welts. I prayed to god they at least didn’t touch her. But I knew better. Besides the finger bruises by her low waist made it apparent. I wanted to vomit now. But I held it together, for her sake right now.

I soak her in the hot soapy water, wishing bruises washed away that easy. Her shaking at least calms down a little bit. I think washing her hair soothed her as well.

"N-Niall?" She rasps.

"Yes?"

"W-Why, why are you here?"

"Because I love you, Lillie."

"You shouldn’t."

"Don’t say that-"

"I’m serious." She cuts me off. "I put you through hell and treated you like shit."

"You were grieving."

"T-That’s no excuse. I-If I die I just want to say h-how s-sorry I-"

"Woah, woah, Lil your not going to die."

"It feels like it." Tears well up in her eyes as she speaks. "I deserve it though."

"Stop I-"

"No Niall, I do. O-Okay, I-I did awful, awful things." She breaks down now. I can’t help but start to tear up now.

"W-What do you mean?" I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

Before she can answer me, her stomach curls over the bathtub, dry heaving excruciatingly.

"Shit, hold on," I jump up out of the bathroom trying to look for a towel.

"Here Lil-" I stop talking after I see her. It only took me a couple minutes to find towels, but when I came back she was on the bathroom floor, soaking wet, naked, trying to desperately snort coke out of a plastic baggy. All color drained from my face. All the signs became clear now. I think I was just trying to ignore them. Her behavior spoke clearly now. Her craving had full control of her body. I knew this all too well. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. This was one of my worst nightmares. What they turned her into. I had to get her back. I needed to. If she wasn’t already gone.

Lillie’s P.O.V

 ”What the fuck Lillie!” He shouts, snatching the bag out of my hand.

"I-I j-just need a little Niall, j-just a l-little bit, p-please-"